main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    I've been reading-just having to work five days a week instead of three-not quite used to that. Anyway, you are doing a great job! :)

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay Jade, I am glad you liked that.

Hay LovelyLea, hmmm thanks for the comments and wonderful feedback. I always like to think I am doing a good job with these stories.

3. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Wonderful post. :)

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks owens for the wonderful feedback.

5. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Five? Leia should've thrown more than that at Luke. :) *The Wookie is now throwing heavy objects at Nereus* Mara on the same planet as Anakin...are they going to meet then?

6. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    ok.. if its all right, im going to advertise my 1st fic "Unexpected Allies". id appreciate feedback etc.. thx

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    listening to the AOTC soundtrack.. sounds awesome!!!

great posts!

8. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    You haven't mentioned Crazy Clone C'baoth yet. But he's not necessary right now.

You've changed the story quite a bit with Jade going to Obra Ski (Obra Ski? I don't recognise the location in relation to HttE) Will it now be, "YOU WILL KILL ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!!" or what? And will she manage to restrain herself before the inevitable Luuke clone appears?

Story = good! = continue!

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    JSM: Thanks for the feedback, have one of the wookiees nail him one for me.

Hay Jade: Glad you liked that.

Miana, hmmm, thanks for the feedback.

Hay Rogue, thanks for the feedback. Wait for the next chapter and all your questions will be answered.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Just upping

11. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
  12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Chapter Four

Two hours later Thrawn came onto the bridge, ?Captain set your coordinates for Wayland.? Thrawn commanded.

?Wayland sir?? Captain Pellaeon asked once again confused by Thrawns command.

Thrawn nodded as he produced a data card, ?If the information on this data card is correct, then we will find what we need on Wayland. But first we must face a dark jedi that Lord Vader had left there to protect the warehouse.? Thrawn replied all mysterious again.

Captain Pellaeon replied with a confused look on his face, ?I have never heard of that planet sir.?

?Awe, there is a reason for that Captain, that is because Wayland is an uncharted planet, the Emperor has a secret warehouse built there.? Thrawn replied as he watched the Captain get it.

Thrawn walked over and handed Captain Pellaeon the coordinates. Pellaeon studied the coordinates, ?Lt, set your coordinates for Alpha One Charlie Eight Kilo Three Helio, and turn to star board.?

The Lt acknowledged as he set the coordinates and turned to star board. Two minutes later they made the jump to lightspeed.

Pellaeon turned to Thrawn, ?Why do we need the ysalamiri for?? He asked all curious.

?The ysalamiri, have a unique property that creates a bubble in the force, it makes the force non existent, they reinforce each other, the more there are the bigger the bubble is.? Thrawn explained.

Pellaeon nodded, ?Why don?t you arm an assassin and send them after Skywalker??

?That is the problem captain, he knows what they are, and he has armed some of his hunters with them along time ago.? Thrawn explained with grave certainty.

Pellaeon nodded in understanding, there was probably no point if he knew what to look for.
    -------------------------------------------
    Pellaeon looked around him on the planet of Wayland. So this is where the Emperor has placed his secret warehouse. Thrawn lifted a bullhorn to his lips, ?I wish to speak with the guardian of the mountain.? No one spoke or moved.

Pellaeon noticed a shadow move across the back wall, he jumped out of the way as blaster bolts came flying their way. Thrawn nodded to Rukh as the noghri disappeared, they heard a scream as the noghri killed him, he reappeared by Thrawn just as fast. ?It is done mi lord.? The noghri mewed, Thrawn acknowledged as a voice boomed out.

?You will not kill any more of my people.? They turned around to find an older man with a long beard trailing down to his chest.

Thrawn looked at him coolly as he asked, ?And you are??

Joruus eyed him, ?I am Jedi Master Joruus C?baoth.?

?So you are the one who is guarding the mountain, what happened to the guardian?? Thrawn asked as Pellaeon looked at him all confused again, then it suddenly sunk in as Master C?baoth answered.

?I killed him and I serve no one.?

?Awe I believe you do, you serve the Emperor now, you guard his warehouse.? Thrawn replied with out showing any rise in his voice, as his glowing red eyes bored on the naive jedi master.

?I serve no Emperor, I rule this place, I am Jedi Master Joruus C?baoth.? He yelled out.

Thrawn watched him apparently not affected by him one bit, Joruus pointed his hands and force lightning leaped off his fingers, Pellaeon dropped, but realized the lightning disappeared with in three feet. C?baoth tried again, but the same thing happened.

?What is with this sorcery?? C?baoth asked in disbelief. ?You are not force sensitive.? He added.

Thrawn replied as he stroked the animal that was on his back. ?This animal has a unique property, it creates a bubble where the force is non-existent.? Thrawn explained.

?I have never heard of such an animal.? C?baoth replied with grave certainty.

?Awe Master C?baoth why don?t you come with us and learn, if you help us, then I will promise to deliver students to you.? Thrawn replied hoping to catch his interest.

?Students?? C?baoth asked with some interest.

?Yes, Councillor Organa Solo is pregnant with Jedi twins. Her brother and adopted sister are also force sensit

13. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post Falcon! I'm still enjoying it :)

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade, I am glad you have stuck with me this far.

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    just upping

16. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    That was great! Anakin Luke and Mara, what a combination :D ! So Luke thinks thst she´s beautiful? [face_love]
    Leia should have never given up her lightsaber, now she´s in trouble. I hope the other will be able rescue her.

Kay and Dev are cool. This force comunicating can be very helpful ;)

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel_Skywalker

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback Angel :) I am so glad you enjoyed that.

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    upping

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Chapter Five

C?baoth took them to where the guardian was laid to rest. Pellaeon noted all the candles surrounding the coffin.

?You see the candles. Those represent the people who have come to see the dark jedi lie in state.? C?baoth explained.

Pellaeon looked around completely astonished. There had to be at least over a hundred candles lit. Thrawn glanced around as he began to think some things over. Pellaeon wondered what he thought of this situation.

?Captain, send some men in the warehouse and give them this data card, it will tell them what I am looking for.? Thrawn said coolly as he watched the jedi master for reactions.

Pellaeon nodded as he commed to have four men come planet side. While they waited, he could not help but fear the jedi master, which he kind off figured he was insane somehow.
    --------------------------------------------
    When the shuttle landed, Thrawn made sure the Jedi Master went up to orbit and with orders to keep the ysalamiri near him at all times. After the shuttle lifted, the admiral turned his cool gaze to Pellaeon, ?Captain, we shall now enter the warehouse.?

Pellaeon was confused, ?Didn?t you just tell the jedi mast..? He stopped as he got it. ?You just made that as an excuse to get him out of the way.?

Thrawn nodded to confirm it. Pellaeon smiled.
    --------------------------------------------------
    C?baoth glanced over as he watched Pellaeon walked onto the bridge of the Chimaera, ?Well did the Admiral find what he was looking for??

Pellaeon shook his head, yes, but I am not going to tell you that. ?Yes, he did.? He found himself responding as a smile spread across the master?s face.

?And what was holding the Admirals interest?? C?baoth asked.

Sparti cylinders Pellaeon thought. ?Sparti cylinders.? He found himself unwittingly replying. Pellaeon had a look that could?ve fired led, he glanced over to where the nearest ysalamiri was, and it was across the room. He watched as Thrawn entered the bridge and signalled for a trooper with an ysalamiri on his back to walk beside Thrawn as they approached Pellaeon?s side.

?So Master C?baoth, I hope everything is well?? Thrawn asked as Pellaeon drew in a breath of relief. He did not like the way C?baoth was making him tell what the Grand Admiral does not want him to know.

?Everything is not fine, I have just received word that the team sent to Coruscant has failed in capturing the fifteen-year-old.? C?baoth said.

Thrawn did not flinch as he answered, ?You will have your jedi, there are to be expected minor set backs. These things take time to set up properly.?

Pellaeon watched as the Admiral stroked the animal to remind C?baoth who was in charge. C?baoth flinched at being reminded that he could not use the force, when in the presence of the ysalamiri.

?Captain, I would like to speak with in private.? Thrawn said as he left the bridge and Pellaeon followed him, he was glad to get out of the jedi masters sights.
    -----------------------------
    After Thrawn sat down in his chair he asked, ?What do you think of our Jedi Master??

?I find that he is bordering sanity and insanity.? Pellaeon replied.

?Awe yes it does seem that way does it not? Captain there is a reason for that.? Thrawn began all mysterious again.

Thrawn asked. ?Captain do you remember hearing about a ship full of Jedi Masters heading off to settle a dispute??

Pellaeon nodded as he remembered hearing about a ship that suddenly disappeared without an explanation or investigation.

?I was the commanding officer that shot the ship down. That was a good way of getting rid of a good potion of Jedi Masters all at once.? Thrawn explained. ?Jorus C?baoth was on that ship.?

?What are you getting at Admiral?? Pellaeon asked in confusion.

?Our Jedi Master is a clone, notice the way he pronounces his name and adds an extra u in the name of Jorus.? Thrawn explained.

Pellaeon drew in a breath as he got it. ?If a clone is grown to fast, it becomes unstable and insa

20. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post Falcon :) keep it coming!

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay thanks Jade for the feedback.

22. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Two great posts. This story just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to more soon. :D

23. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Awesome posts Falcon, I love the argument between Padme and Kay. I also thought it interesting that Vader would reveal his identity so quickly, though given the situation, I don't know if he had much choice. Though I am a little surprised that none of the Noghri tried to go after Luke.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

24. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    this story is great!

thanks for dropping by my story, JediFalcon!

(2200th post)

25. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Knew this fight would be different with Anakin around. Great post!! Btw, Nereus is already black and blue from everything being thrown at him. I think the Wookie has thrown everything but the kitchen sink. *Wookie throws kitchen sink at Nereus which hits on his head* Take that back, he has thrown everything. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.