main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay JSM, hmmm, the 18th, hmm, thinks it over, trust me the movie is well worth the wait.

Jade, Don't worry over in time, you will see the movie. My Aunt told me that her geration has been waiting along time for this, because she wants to know how it happened to make him the way he was.

Thanks for the feedback Captain, I will look over my next post and find something else. Thanks for the tip.

2. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Ok here is a short post I hope you enjoy this.

----------------------
    Chapter Eight

Pellaeon walked into the Grand Admirals quarters. He glanced over to see hundreds off candles showing in his room.

?Don?t worry Captain, I am not taking on any sympathies with our Jedi Master.? Thrawn explained calmly.

Pellaeon felt complete relief. ?So what is it you need to talk to me about??

?I have been thinking about what C?baoth said about young Skywalker tracking him down to the planet on Jomark. I want to have Stars End and Deaths Head waiting for him when he arrives. They are to pretend to be boarding a smuggler ship, this will grab young Skywalker?s attention and he will want to help. When he does, we will take him to Jomark and present him to C?baoth ourselves.? Thrawn answered.

?Yes Admiral, but what if we cannot take him? He will fight back once he realizes it is a trap.? Pellaeon emphasized.

?That is a risk we are going to have to take if we are to get to the elder Skywalker. Once he has learned of his son?s demise, he will come running.? Thrawn replied.

?What about the Noghri on Obra Ski?? Pellaeon asked.

?They are lying low, I have learned that two of them went to Coruscant with the Skywalkers and Solos, and the other two have returned home.? Thrawn explained.

How did he learn that? Pellaeon thought.

?Your duties Captain.? Thrawn reminded him.

Pellaeon turned and left to contact the other two ships to have them standing by.
    ----------------------------------
    ?Commander Antilles, you were there when the Imperials entered the system?? Mon Mothma asked.

?Yes Ma?am.? Wedge replied.

?Do you know why they were there?? Mon Mothma asked.

?No, I don?t, there were no indications that anything was taken from the planet this time.? Wedge replied. He hated this.

?I understand you helped out General Solo, is this correct?? Mon Mothma implied.

?Yes, they were surrounded by ties, so I had my squadron help them out.? Wedge said.

?And what do you think they were after?? Fey?lya questioned.

Wedge glanced over, ?They were shooting at the Falcon to disable and not destroy. I think they are maybe after Leia and the twins.?

That did wonders for Mon Mothma. ?How can we be sure of this??

?I have heard a rumour about a crazy Jedi Master, but also I have heard that he has been hanging out with the Empire, especially with this commander of theirs.? Wedge pointed out.

?Do you think they made a deal with him? They get his help in exchange for Jedi students?? Ackbar asked in disbelief.

?Yes I do admiral.? Wedge met the Admiral and looked him straight in the eyes.

?Thank you Commander, you may go now.? Mon Mothma dismissed.

Wedge stood up and left.

Fey?lya stood up, ?I am sorry that I have to leave too, a previous appointment. This cannot wait either. I will be back in two hours.?

Mon Mothma nodded as Fey?lya headed out, I wonder what the bothan is up to now? She would rather not say anything and didn?t want to know either.
    -------------------------
    Anakin sat across from Kay, ?Why didn?t you tell me what they were?? Kay prompted.

?I didn?t know they would try a second time, if I had known I would?ve warned you about what to tell them.? Anakin replied.

?Somehow I don?t think they would?ve listened to me.? Kay defended. ?Besides, I am not a blood relative.?

?Kay, I know, but I am your adopted Father. They would?ve listened.? Anakin replied. ? I have an appointment with Fey?lya right now. So we will finish this later.?

There was a knock on the door. Kay stood up as she caught Dev?s sense outside. ?Hay Dev come on in.? Dev walked in, ?Oh, I didn?t know you were having a conversation, if this is a bad time.?

?No, it?s ok, we were finished.? Kay replied as Anakin stood up and gave Kay a hug, one of the Noghri stayed with Kay as the other left with Anakin. Anakin didn?t think Fey?lya would be too appreciative of the Noghri.
    ------------------------
    ?So what did you need to tal

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Koolness!!!!!! (pardon my wacked out spelling)

MUST
    HAVE
    MORE!!!

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay thanks wing mate. To celebrate AOTC, I took my icon I am using right now, saved it onto a disk and took it to a decal place and had it made up. Then I stuck the decal onto the middle of my windshield of my car. It is a silver metalic grey, but it looks so cool. I thought that might be the most appropriate place to stick it on.

5. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Another wonderful post. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

6. Captain_Tych

Captain_Tych Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    Nice post, I'll definitely be interested to see where this goes. Though somehow, I think out Bothan friend Feylya may be getting ready to stab Anakin in the back.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hi owens, thanks for the feedback.

Hello Captain, I was wondering on how to take this. Not sure yet, but it does sound like Fey'lya is up too something besides getting Anakin to help him. I will have to think about it when I go to write up a new post.

8. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post. If I were Anakin though, I wouldn't trust Fey'lya.

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Yeah, I know, he can be slippery when he wants to. Glad you liked it Jade.

10. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Fanatstic! These posts were great,how could I miss them?

I like the way you´ve brought the Noghris in. They are cool ;) ! I don´t trust Fey´la, he´s too much a politition!

Kay and Dev go out? I have a ccertain feeling, that they´ll find trouble!

NEED MORE SOON !!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Angel, I am glad you liked them.

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Chapter Nine

Kay and Dev were sparring in the park, she looked over to see the noghri sitting off near by encase there was trouble. She looked at Dev as she knocked his lightsaber out of his hand. The lightsaber shut off as it went spinning to the ground. ?Good Kay, you keep getting better every time we spar.? Dev said as he called the lightsaber to his hand.

Kay nodded as she switched her lightsaber back on. ?Dev, can I practice some new kicks on you that Anakin showed me?? Dev nodded, ?Sure if you feel the need to sharpen them up a little.?

Kay nodded, ?I am still trying to work them into my manoeuvre. Anakin said I could practice them with you and Luke.?

Dev shrugged couldn?t hurt as he turned on his blade and resumed his attack on Kay. Everything was going ok until Kay gave a kick to his stomach. He felt the wind being knocked out of him as he went sprawling to the ground.

Kay ran to his side as she switched off her lightsaber and knelt by his side, and helped him sit against a tree. ?You ok?? She asked in concern.

?Yeah, I just got the wind knocked out of me. I will be fine in a few minutes.? He managed to grunt.

Kay looked at his face and saw pain there. She panicked, she did not mean for Dev to get hurt like this. ?When you are ready, I will help you too your feet.?

Dev nodded, ?Ok.?

Anakin had shown her how to check for broken bones, she quickly gave Dev the once over on the ribs. None of them are broken, but that doesn?t mean that one of them could be cracked. She did nail him kind off on the hard side.

Dev nodded to be helped up to his feet, she moved to his side and helped him up. Dev grunted as his face paled. She quickly lay him back down, ?You don?t look so good Dev.?

Dev sat there thinking, ?I think we need help Kay.? She nodded as she got out her comlink and talked to the paramedics from the med centre. They told her it would be at least ten minutes or less.

Bakarah came over, ?Is there something wrong adopted daughter of Vader??

Kay glanced over into that nightmare face, except she viewed him as a friend now. ?I think Dev has a cracked rib.? Kay answered as she sat down beside Dev and waited.

The noghri bowed and walked back over to his chosen spot.

?Sorry Dev, didn?t mean for you to get hurt like this.? Kay apologized.

?Don?t worry about it, I was taking a chance with you. Considering who has been training you.? Dev replied.

Kay smiled as she caught sight of the paramedics heading over; she got up and waved them over.

One of the paramedics got out a scanner and checked him over, ?He has a cracked rib. A dunk in the bacta tank will have him good as new in an hour.? The paramedic said as they pulled out the stretcher and lifted Dev unto it.

Dev smiled for Kay?s sake, he did not want her beating herself up from this. Suddenly he felt a flicker of danger, he was about to say something when he saw Kay?s violet lightsaber activated, and she went into attack stance.
    -------------------------------------
    Leia was walking back to their apartment and the sight she saw in the park was not a good one. Dev was on a stretcher and was being quickly moved out of the way, and Kay had her lightsaber activated and was facing three stormtroopers. Not a good scene Leia thought as she activated her lightsaber and walked over to help Kay face down the new threat.
    ------------------------------------
    Anakin was just coming back from his meeting with Fey?lya. His danger flickered. He looked over to see Leia walking towards Kay. He noted that the Noghri had snuck around the stormtroopers and was closing in on them. Anakin nudged his daughter with the force; she glanced over and caught his gaze. She was relieved that he was in the area.

Anakin started running at the troopers as he pulled his lightsaber out and a silver blade shot out the end. He could not let Leia face them while she was pregnant. He had learned that one stun blast could cost her a miscarriage and that is the last thing she needs right

13. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good posts

14. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Good post. I like the way Anakin likes to humiliate people :)

15. Captain_Tych

Captain_Tych Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    The humiliation reminded me of Iella and General Dlarit in X-W:TBW. Wonder who those guys have to report to now, and whether they'll get dressed before doing it. Heehee!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

16. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Interesting, so Luke went away without telling his father. I have the certain feeling that the one who heard him has red hair and green eyes, right? :D

Poor Dev! Kay is really trained by Anakin ;)

NEED MORE SOON

Angel_Skywalker

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Jedi_Liz :)

Jade: Your right, he seems to get a kick out it doesn't he. Thanks for the feedback.

Captain: Really? Hmmm, [face_gin] Maybe they have extra uniforms lieing around in.

Angel: Yup poor Dev, it shows who Kays main master is. You might be right about the green eyes and the red hair. But you will just have to read to find out.

18. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Another great post. I really liked how Anakin handled the stormtroopers. Hope to see more soon. :D

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay owens, I am glad you like it so far.

20. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Humiliating stormtroopers seems to be something that Anakin would do. Way better than killing them, humiliation is, I believe.

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Yeah I totally agree with you JSM. So are you still tormenting Nereus or did he die from the eggs you put in him?

22. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Ack!! I forgot about Nereus!! *jumps repeatedly on Nereus to see if he is still alive, he starts screaming in pain* Oh, goody, he still alive. I didn't want him to die that easily.

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] so have the eggs hatched yet? tell me when they do.

24. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
  25. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    No post?? *sigh* *snief*

Hope for more soon!

Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.