main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes for Star Wars Battlefront

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Fleetlordtrench, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleetlordtrench

Fleetlordtrench Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2014
    Star Wars Battlefront was almost canned for good, but DICE wanted it and got it. DICE has given us intense and gritty games such as The Battlefield series and will be using the latest in Frostbite Engine.

They even said "We don't want Battlefield with Star Wars graffics, we want Star Wars with Battlefield graphics!"

My hopes for this reboot of the Battlefront series, will give us some really amazing FPS and cutscenes.

My hopes/dreams for Battlefront

-Taking cues from Star Citizen, and showing troops/pilots getting into their starfighters

-Galactic Conquest, if you take the sides of the Confederacy of Independent Systems or The Galactic Empire you can reverse the outcome of the war. And they show you the consquences of your victory, like showing, General Greivious in the Senate building dictating the terms of surender to the defeated and frightented senators.

-Strong and powerful music, rather then just reusing and remixing John Williams scores.

2. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    I heavily question their game development skills if that's how they spell the bolded text. It's not like it's a crucial element to the game.

3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Good thing you posted a new Battlefront thread. We haven't had any at all to discuss this.

4. Erik_B

Erik_B Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 11, 2014
    Third person, shoulder switching and a cover system.

I like cover systems.

Also, the ability to set the fighter controls to have the left stick on a controller to pitch and roll, and the right stick yaw, with up and down on the right stick controlling the throttle.

And padlock view whereby holding down the left trigger centers the camera on your target instead of looking straight ahead.

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    There already is a Battlefront 3 thread and it can be found here. Locking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.