main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hoping this is the right place...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by RachBerryFabray, May 12, 2014.

1. RachBerryFabray

RachBerryFabray Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2014
    So, I've been lurking for a few months now, just reading threads. And I figured, hey, who not join in? So... I did. Hi.

I really like Star Wars, like... A lot, so yeah, here I am. All 6 movies and the Clone Wars are my biggest love, I'm not really into much of the EU, but I think I'll get more into it soon, just been super busy as of late.

Looking forward to chatting to people!

2. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    Welcome aboard the JCF! :)

I am also interested in some of the same things, but I'm not able to be on as much anymore. So busy, between job, school, and family. :p Hope to see ya around the forums!

3. RachBerryFabray

May 12, 2014
    Thank you!

Mm, same for me. A levels, man, not fun, and eats up a lot of my time. But I always have time for Star Wars.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  4. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    I'd use up any extra time for Star Wars. I can usually find the time, unless something big is going on. :p

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the forums! Do you have any particular interests (TV show, games, fanfic, etc.) that we can point yuo in the direction of?

6. RachBerryFabray

May 12, 2014
    Thank you! Do you mean Star Wars specific?

7. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @RachBerryFabray If you are getting into the Eu May I recommend The Star Wars: The Essential Reader's Companion. It's quite cheap on amazon and covers every book to 2012 so you are only missing the comics and a few books but It's a great guide which I am using to start getting me into the EU. After My Exams as I too am doing A-Levels. Welcome to the forums.

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes, Star Wars specific, though we do have sections for discussions of sports, arts, movies, etc. that aren't.