MN Hoppy Easter Everyone!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by MaraJadeSkywalkerFF, Apr 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter (and for those that don't celebrate Easter, have a wonderful day anyway ;) )!

Remember to brush all your teeth tonight if you still wake up to a chocolate bunny in a basket!

2. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Hoppy hoppy easter to all! :D

~*~Bria
  3. Salacious_Crummy Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Easter everyone! :D

Re: "Hoppy Easter"
    Lisa, that's a really bad pun. :p
  4. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Yes, it is a bad pun Sal, but I used the same one yesterday here:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2454799

Great minds think alike! :D

~*~Bria
  5. Jedi_XandMan Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh yes...chocolate easter bunnies in baskets...I miss my childhood. Instead I get up at seven thirty, to make it to work by nine, work for three hours, come home, have my mom sob on my shoulder for a few minutes becuase she's divorcing my dad, we pull ourselves back together, watch "Bounce" ( not the recommended film for two people trying to pull themselves back together by the way), go to dinner at Outback Steakhouse (I DO NOT recommend the Bold and Spicy A1 sauce to anyone who doesn't like spicy sauces), come home, finish "Bounce", Dad and Brother get home from Dairy Country (Wisconsin, for those of you unfamiliar with my biting sense of humor. And I don't spare my North Dakota relatives either. I'm making them a sign that says "Now Entering the Middle" in refernce to a Far Side cartoon about being in the middle of nowhere). I retreat to Computer room. Mom and Dad oddly go on walk together. Brother leaves. I debate what movie to watch tonight...
  6. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I've been robbed!! Just bit into a Cadbury egg and it was very very dry. So, I peeked inside--NO YOLK!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh I'm steamed now.
  7. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    That is criminal! You got ripped off!

8. Walter_Mitty Jedi Padawan

Write a letter to the Cadbury company, Bobafemme. They might send you free eggs.
  9. jfren484 Jedi Master

star 4
    I heard of someone who had a bag of M&M's without a single orange one. They wrote a letter and M&M/Mars sent them a 1-pound bag of orange M's. It's probably just an urban legend, but it doesn't hurt to try.
  10. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Phone call made, coupons on the way! :)
  11. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    No yolk? That's TERRIBLE!!!! :( Glad to hear you showed them and are being compensated. :)

~*~Bria
  12. Jedi_XandMan Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm gonna try that M&M's thing, except with red ones! Hehehehee!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.