main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Hosting Garrison Titan For The Comic Con

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    A group of the 501st from the Seattle Star Wars Society (Garrison Titan) is planning to come down to San Diego for the Comic Con the first week of August. They are currently working with Lynn Perry, the events co-ordinator for the SoCal Garrison. Their tentative plans are to make a road trip down here, and are going to try to stay at the Hyatt. I offered room in my house if anyone can't get a place to stay at one of the local hotels. I also offerred for us to throw them a party, where and when I'm not sure yet. My house is large enough to accomodate a large group but we might want to think of a "funner" place. Any ideas of what we can do to make our sister society, and the group that is hosting our website (for free) feel welcome while here in San Diego?

2. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I can host a couple of people. My buddy just bought house in La Mesa on Jackson Drive and it's set up quite nicely for large parties... I'll ask him if he'd be willing to host a party there.

3. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    I can take two if needed.

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    My house is big enough for a party. But not for more than a couple people to sleep over.
    But I don't think I can host a party. The Comic-Con is 24 hours a day y'know. [face_plain]

5. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    it is? are you sure?

6. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The video rooms and gaming rooms are open 24 hours a day.
    They close the panels and exhibition hall at 6pm or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.