Hot Fuzz - Mini Meet (Liverpool/Manchester/Southport?) 14/02/07

Discussion in 'North' started by ForceGhostOfCozmic, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Anyone fancy going to the opening of Hot Fuzz on Valentines day? I know I'm not doing anything that day so I'd rather be doing something other than feeling sorry for myself :p

I'm up for getting something to eat first then on to the cinema, anyone else?
  2. darth_frared Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    so sorry.... i'd love to do that with you guys, but i'm having a friend here and she'll not enjoy that kind of thing for various reasons :( i'm very up for watching the movie. but not on valentine's and i'll be gone until the next wednesday then.
  3. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm up for seeing this movie, not sure in the week but one weekend maybe? This weekend would have been fine but looks like M can't. I am out for next weekend (a friend's birthday party) but I have a feeling it'll be still on in a few weeks time.

So the important thing is where? Southport cinema is nice, so is the film works in Manchester. Not keen on the Odeon in Liverpool city centre tbh. And do we make a day of it and do other stuff? Or just a film meet? Only other day I can do is a Monday - and I could do next Monday if you wanted to - that fit in with your work Coz?
  4. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Next Monday is fine with me, and I don't mind going to either Southport or Manchester. If it's just the two of us then it would be cheaper for me to go to S'port, don't know about making a day of it but you could always show me your local comic shop, up to you Tim :p
  5. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not taking you on a date again Coz, had to buy you popcorn and all sorts :p
    If it's just the two of us and we get stood up by that woman, then we don't need to make a day of it, though if you want to come down daytime-ish and see film and get some food from somewhere, that'll be cool. Either way, I am not fussy on a date :p

Let's just wait to see if the tall blonde lady wants to check out the glasses in the local restaurants again before we make firm plans. Guessing that'll be tomorrow day time.
  6. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    lol :p I'm not too fussed about making it a day of it. I'm just happy to to see the film and grab something to eat later or before.
  7. darth_frared Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you're not talking about me with 'that woman' and being stood up, no?[face_worried] coz i'd love to be there and see southport etc etc. just not this coming weekend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.