main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Hot! Hot! Hot! It's The Dry Season!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    "And I find the 2 RGSian here are quite nice; friendly, cute and interesting."

No comments :D

Joking ;) [face_blush]

2. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    farnee man :p

heez. thank u DE for ur compliment. OF coz we are nice ppl, otherwise why would we be arnd here? hrmmm, y dunt u try out the traditional sun dance in this case. i dun think singapore skies would be happy with japanese or malay traditional methods. Muz haf SINGAPORE method of making the sun come out... :D

3. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    DE, hahahahah!! :D
    You are so hilarious!! :D
    Love your "satay joke"!! :D

To the 3 Rafflesians on this board, I hope you weren't offended by the message I posted about Rafflesians earlier. I was just curious, becoz I'm ex-RGPS (1985-1987) and ex-RGS (1988-1991) myself, and **gasp**, DE - do I know your sister??? hehheh! ;)

Let's see, in RGS, I was in NCC, Interact Club, Guitar Club (for awhile anyways, but I wasn't very good at it, so I stopped after a year) and Tarbet house (RED is our colour - yeah!). Do they still have those different house teams for Sports Day?? :)

And yes, I understand completely about the whole ORA Walkathon/Jogathon thingie and having to go around with that card and ask people for money - haha! :)
    What can I say, man?
    Been there, done that!

4. delta7_interceptor

May 10, 2002
    nope, not offended :D

so u are an ex-rafflesian JediJean... :D TARBET ROCKS!!!!!! heez, me n clare are in tarbet too, im nort sure bout the other(s), i tink we haf a chance to win nxt years overall champs, our c div trackers and fielders are goot dis yr. ;)

so, do u haf any goot tips for us poor suffering ppl on how to collect the most money? too bad ORA's over, juz that muz prepare for nxt yr...

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    JediJean, the vege-chilli-egg satay did work, :eek: most of the time. I saw it at work last Sat at a relative's wedding which had heavy rain twice in the day but by the time they put the satay out, it was very sunny till the next day. Then, again, it probably works for weekends and for wedding lunch only. :p

As for my sis, not really sure cause she was in quite a number of clubs like Angklong, Squash, Malay Club etc. Will check out her photos?

6. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Bwahaha!

The Singapore FanForce's RGSians ( :p) are all Tarbetians! Valiowk is a Tarbetian too! I think. :D

:p

Sigh...last year used to be sooooo enthu about house (Sec 1 what :p)...now the 'Tarbet-is-better-than-Waddle-no-it's-not-yes-it-is-is-not-is-too-etc' thing is almost non-existent at times (at least that's how I feel). :( :D

btw, I'm part of the group working on the history of RGS for IRS...bleargh. JediJean, any info you would like to contribute? :p

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    IRS= Inland Revenue Singapore? :D

8. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Before we know it, there's gonna be FanForce RGS ;)

:D

9. delta7_interceptor

May 10, 2002
    that would be fun :D

Red power!!! hehheh :D Tarbet is da best! lolz, hey clare, at least u can juz heck care bout house, i still haf to go down and take ur attendence kk :p its a thankless job man... ur dis yr dun sabo again pls, i wan to quit so not fun wan...

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It's FanForce RGS, alright! ;)

11. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    JediClare, if you need any info for your history of RGS thingie, please feel free to drop me an email.

I was at RGS during the years when they were "temporarily" located at Jalan Kuala in River Valley area, and I probably have a few stories to tell you about that place.

I was there for ALL 4 YEARS, so I never got a chance to be in the Stevens Road campus at all... sad thing is, we were the ones who raised the funds for that brand-new campus!!
    bwahahahah! :_| :_| :_|

oh well... c'est la vie! [face_plain]

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Wooo, JediJean! I've seen that "temporarily" home of RGS. My sis brough me along there during on of her Malay Club activity (heehee, the little game of sweets in the floor really gave me very stuffy nose for hours :p ).

It seems very, well, old. :eek:

13. delta7_interceptor

May 10, 2002
    actually JediJean, the campus isnt that nice now. the classrooms are all so old now, it only looks nice on the outside and we dont even haf our own track :p but they sae that dis yrs funds will be used to building a track in the sch, dunno where they plan to build it oso :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.