Hot Springs Star Wars Exhibit

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by Angry_Princess, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just discovered that they are giving lightsaber dueling classes at the museum on Saturdays. General admission for adults (12 & over) is $6, classes are 30min long for $5 per session. Sessions run from 10 -4. The exhibit ends laborday weekend. There is no additional admission price for the SW exhibit, nor tickets required like at the Smithsonian.

I may be calling in sick to work Friday. I've never done that before. Bein' a goodie two shoes and all... ;) *ahem* I have friends from Dallas driving up to Hot Springs so I'm planning on going too. Yay!!!
  2. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bugger. Well, i just got my vacation and used one already. I'd LOVE to go see this but i'll just have to live through you on this one. Just take LOTS of pictures for us. Escpessially with so many of us making costumes pictures of those would be awesome (if you can take them) I'd even let you borrow our digi cam. Man i wish we could go, but i'm gonna be pooped form Expo for a good week LOL. Have Fun Jenny.

"It's not wise to upset a Jenny."-The Formula
  3. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    The exhibit runs until September 15th. Maybe the group or a group from the group could go before then. I know I wouldn't mind seeing it twice. :)
  4. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sept. 15th? Oh, I could get to it by then!!! Lightsaber classes? OH MY GOODNESS! Hold me back! :D I will have to look at the schedule and bank account. Jenny, being a goodie two shoes will never get you anywhere. Live it up a little girl! You have lots of years in your life to be a slave to the work place. If you go this weekend, please take lots of pics. :)
  5. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be taking lots of pictures if they don't slap some silver bracelets on me or anything like that.
  6. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    You're right, Lisa! I totally agree. :)

Here are some links to some pics from the exhibit:

http://www.nasm.si.edu/StarWars/

http://www.geocities.com/~special_effect/star_wars_exhibit.html

I suppose silver bracelets can't be all that bad right? ;)
  7. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sept 15? ah, heck then, i'm sure we can get something then. Thats plenty of time.
  8. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hot Springs?? When does the horse track out there run. Might have to use a little jedi magic on a trifecta.
  9. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    There are going to be Episode II costumes in the exhibit!!!!! I'm not sure which ones but I know that the Padme battle costume will be in it. I have looked at so many pictures of it trying to study it. I can't wait to see the real thing!!! *does a goodie dance*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.