Hotel master list

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by Obi Anne, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnimeNut Jedi Knight

star 1
    One note about TripAdvisor: You need to read AT LEAST 20 reviews before making a booking decision based on that site. There are so many trolls and plants that post fake reviews there, so you need to make sure you're getting the consensus view. Don't let 1 or 2 bad reviews immediately sway you from a certain hotel.

For Celebration IV, I originally booked a room at Stillwell Hotel. This was BEFORE I read the reviews. I soon changed my reservation to Kawada.
  2. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Updated, for Falls_the_Shadow
  3. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be in the Doubletree. A closer one would have been better but the nicer ones were taken and the reviews for the Doubletree are fine. And I'm in the Rebel Legion and will be in costume the whole time anyway.'
  4. ChewieTitan Force Ghost

star 2
  5. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
  6. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    MattDoc already added me to the map, but my roomie changed. My boyfriend and I broke up, and since he was going to help me pay for my trip, I had to find someone else to room with. I'm still at the Extended Stay on Westwood, with some members of the Ohio Garrison.
  7. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Map is up to date as well now.
  8. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    And I'm in. Quality Inn Plaza. Representing Pacific Region FF
    Presently, will be there by myself, but will be trying to fill the second bed, possibly.
  9. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Updated for Lowbacca..
  10. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Thanks for the Trip Advisor website. I'm excited that my cheap hotel has really good ratings!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34515-d87754-Reviews-Extended_Stay_Deluxe_Orlando_Universal_Studios-Orlando_Florida.html
  11. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You still have me as Winter springs.
  12. ksomm814 Force Ghost

star 1
    My sister and I will be at the Residence Inn Convention Center using our Dad's Marriott points. Free hotel! Yay us!
  13. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Updated for ksomm814
  14. MajinKaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not that anyone here really knows me or knows of me (except some of the Pacific FF), but I will be staying at the Comfort Inn on International Drive.
  15. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    change of plans; Maulfly and I are changing hotels after reading some damaging reviews of the Wyndam. We'll be staying at Rosen Plaza instead.
  16. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Updated for , MajinKaze & GrandAdmiralStrife
  17. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    MattDoc, I just looked at your map, and it's fantastic. It's really helpful to see where everything (and everyone) is relative to the convention center. Thank you for putting all that effort in!
  18. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Just realised, thanks to that map, that I'm next to a Sizzler. Sweet.
  19. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Oh yeah? Well, those of us in Vista Cay are right next to... um... looks like some sort of swamp. :p
  20. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I havent eaten at a Sizzer for like 15 years. Thats when they closed our's down.
  21. dab1313 Jedi Padawan

Changed my hotel from the Hampton Inn Convention Center to the Rosen Plaza. It was the same price but the rosen plaza is right across the street from the convention center.
  22. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sorry to hear Dab's , Updated.
  23. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the kind words about the map. It was a pleasure to make. I know I have to get it updated. Will do that again soon. Sorry for the delay. Been in the middle of my Australia to USA move.
  24. dab1313 Jedi Padawan

You have me at the Rosen Center hotel but it should be the Rosen Plaza. Thanks
  25. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sorry Dab,fixed now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.