main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hotels and Accomodations

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Uilmuteiz, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    AH Im am so sorry!
    Here is the right number
    314-567-9000
    &
    1-800-444-2326
    Eric

http://www.adamsmark.com/email.asp

2. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I just made reservations for the Embassy Suites across from the RCA dome. Stayed their last time and loved it. Arriving on the 20th and checking out the 25th.

3. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    How much did that set you back, k3po?

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I stayed the Embassy as well last time. The free breakfast everyday was the biggest selling point for me. Plus it was cool to come out of your room and look down and see all those Stormtroopers eating.

5. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    What is the number at the embassy?

6. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Just did a look up on there web page and a 1 person king size bed go's for $180 a night.

http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/index.jhtml;jsessionid=0BSEAZKOAOSBECSGBIXM22QKIYFCVUUC?_requestid=1232521

7. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Yep, $180.00 a night, but its so worth it. You park your car and can walk to the event, eateries, etc. Not worth the hassel trying to find parking and driving back and forth. plus, if you need a quick nap, just walk back to the room. We did that last time , ordered lunch and got re-energized. Plus, the free breakfast and the manager special in the evening is worth it as well.

LOl, it is cool to look down on the lobby and seeing all the troopers and jedi's.

Plus, we drive out from Denver so we dont have the plane tix expense either, so we can apply this money. We couldnt do both.

8. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Im at the Adams Mark hotel. It is 5 min walk away and I paid $137.00 a night.

9. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    So how much will the LFL package deal run?

10. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    No clue about the LFL thing...I called one hotel a week ago and they told me to go to the official C3 site, but last I checked there was nothing new. I decided I might as well see about booking a room myself and I got in at the Embassy, which makes me very, very happy. :)

11. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    i just called gen-con - they said they are not involved with star wars celebration hotel booking at all, that the celebration III organization was doing it all - and she said not until late summer

12. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Would it be better to wait for the C3 people or to just book a room yourself??? I'm a fanclub memember w/ Fanforce and SW.com, and I don't want to get gyped of any special privledges just because I decided to book early or something...

13. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    You can always book a room now, and cancel later.
    Most hotels don't penalize you as long as you cancel your reservation within a week or so of the actual reservation. Of course I would recommend verifying this when you make your reservation.

This way you will be guaranteed a room and if something better comes along, cancel your original reservation.

JawaGirl :)

14. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    ^ I agree. I rather just have the peice of mind now knowing I'm ready except for tickets. I have too many things going on this year and knowing me, I'll forget to book something.

15. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Good call...in fact I've now booked two rooms at the Embassy Suites for the 20th-24th. It's $200 a night, so only $25 a day...cheap if you ask me. And if Lucas makes up a better deal for being a club member than I'll just cancel that reservation. But I have to say that I have stayed w/ Embassy Suites before and they're quite reasonable and very nice! The lady said they were almost completly booked for these days, so if any of you haven't booked yet, nows the time!

16. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    K3PO how did you get a room at the Embassy for $180 a night? I called them and looked on there site and all I found was the $200 rooms and the $220 rooms.

So I got the $220 suite. There going to 4 or 5 of us in the room for the 5 days that we are staying so that should not cost us that much split 5 ways.

I would have to agree the people at the Embassy where very nice to me. I was calling them every other day for a week and a half trying to book a room and the never got mad.

17. anthonymaul

Mar 22, 2004
    k3po do you need a roommate?

18. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I still say , If the operator wants to help they will....If they dont , they wont. I called the Adams Mark and the nice lady started to tell me " Oh they wont book this far in advase..bla bla bla " & I just talked to her a little and she actally looked up the date and it lut her book the room for me. Just be patientent and polite with them.

19. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    We're booked at the Comfort Inn for $130 a night, I think they are only a block from the convention centre.

20. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    I just booked a room at Embassy Suites from April 21-24, checking out Sunday morning. Best of all you can do so at Embassy Suites, but you need a major credit card,

21. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Block and a half, isn't it?

22. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    i booked a room last night (4/29) at the hilton for $139 - it's on the corner of pennsylvania and market- just getting too antsy to wait for whatever deal is coming up on starwars site. just need to cancel by february if something better opens up but from what i've seen the rate is reasonable -also if you are willing to pay for your entire stay right now (and i don't think you can cancel) - the days inn has rooms for $59! it's through a discount hotel site

23. anthonymaul

Mar 22, 2004
    lets just camp out in the parking lot.

24. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    make sure you get a copy of your confirmation since we are booking this far out.

25. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    just made my reservation at the embassy suites for the weekend. 200 a nite for 2 beds and the pull-out, but we're trying to get more people to come with to help split the costs. I also get my Purdue employee corporate discount, so that'll be another 15% off or so next year.

just couldn't pass up free breakfast ;)

plus it's connected to circle center, so we can go to world mardi gras during the evenings and not worry about getting hit by cars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.