main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Hoth Holiday Party!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Hello everyone - the holidays are upon us, so you all know what that means. It's time for the second annual Star Wars Holiday Party at Reanna and Baxter's!

This year we will be having a Hoth Holiday Party. Some of us have been working on new costumes for the occasion, since I thought it would be fun to make it a costume party. As you may have guessed, the theme is Hoth or The Empire Strikes Back, but any old SW costume will do just fine, if you so choose. It is not required. I am making the Leia costume from ANH, complete with the side buns (we do need one of those, anyway). Steve is doing a White Lando (complete with winning smile), John wants to make a Hahn Parka, Nathaniel is putting together a Luke, and Kelli hopes to make a Leia snowsuit. It ought to be a blast!

Details: I'll have some goodies, of course, but I am asking everyone to bring something to eat as well. I'll make sure there is plenty of Dew and other stuff to drink (booze-free).

Last year we had a great time playing the White Bantha Gift Exchange, so we will do that again this year. Just purchase a Star Wars themed gift (not exceeding $10.00) and bring it wrapped but unlabeled. We'll stick it under the tree, draw numbers, and have at it.

Last but not least, the Hoth Holiday Party will be Saturday, December 16th at 7 o'clock PM. Please let me know if you plan to attend or not, and Chesser, this is a family affair. :)

Please call or send me a private e-mail if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope to see you all at the Hoth Holiday Party!

Padmaye

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Noelle and I will definitely be in attendance! We'll bring two gifts for the White Bantha exchange, and I'll see what I can do about bringing a snack-thing.

John, have you been able to re-aquire your Munchkin game?
    [hint-hint]

3. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    I shall attend as well. Hopefully I shall have my cloak done for the party.

Now, if only I can become translusent.

4. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Hello Everyone! Sad to say i will not be attending this party even tho i would love to do so. Everyone that is able to drink have one for me, and remember the original Spokantina Stormtrooper when your having fun.

This is the only time that i will be able to post on the boards for a very long time. So no need to post a reply on here to say hi since i wont see it. Fast FYI- I am still in boot camp and i got hurt so i have been on medical hold for the last 7 weeks. With any luck i will have graduated by January 5th. Also i may be able to come back for a week or so after i graduate to say hi. Well i am out of time so i have to get back to reality. Hope to hear from everyone soon. ^^

5. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    The party was a great success and it sounds like the Goonies showing was just as much fun.
    Thanks to Padmaye for her gracious hospitality, and use of her tree as Luke's perch. Looking forward to the pictures.
    I had a lot of fun!

6. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    I'm going to post this in two threads to hope to catch Nathan's eye. I need you to upload the pictures from the Christmas party so I can post them to Luke's blog.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.