main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

House, M.D. - New Episode Tonight

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by JediTrilobite, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
    House

Episode: A Pox on Our House (NEW)

"When a 200-year-old medicine jar shatters in a teenager's palm, she is admitted to the hospital with symptoms closely linked to smallpox; House must make a dangerous decision that puts his life in jeopardy; Wilson and Sam comfort a young patient."

* NEW

8:00 - 9:00 PM FOX

2. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    House

Episode: Small Sacrifices (NEW)

"A man becomes a patient after re-enacting the Crucifixion; Taub questions his wife about her relationship with a member of an infidelity support group; Wilson's relationship with Sam takes an unexpected turn at a co-worker's wedding."

* NEW

8:00 - 9:01 PM FOX

3. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    8-9PM | FOX
    House

"Candice Bergen guests as Cuddy's mom. And if you thought Murphy Brown had an acid tongue?"

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Eh, this season has been kinda lackluster. At least that new chick doctor won't be around for much longer, I cannot stand her. Bring back 13! [face_praying]

5. JMJacenSolo

JMJacenSolo Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2006
    I think Masters is super hot, but I'm not a big fan of her character.

Speaking of characters' parents...about a month ago I bought a book called "The Official Guide to House"(or something like that), and in it one of the show's writers states the whole reason they did the whole angle where John House isn't House's real father is because they wanted to write in Michael Caine as House's father. So I expect that to play out at some point.

And yeah, this season hasn't been so great. The small pox episode was just terrible...the first time I ever seriously considered not even finishing an episode.

6. RC-1991

RC-1991 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2009
    I'm avoiding this season altogether. It's beginning to sound like the 9th season of X-Files.

7. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    I thought Candice Bergen did a great job last night. Also loved how House dealt with her. One of the better House/Cuddy moments in my opinion. They have a very unique relationship.

Could have done without all the talk of marriage though.

8. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Feb. 14

House

Episode: You Must Remember This (NEW)

" woman with an extraordinary memory experiences temporary paralysis, and a visit from her sister triggers more health complications; Foreman helps Taub prepare for an exam; House discovers Wilson's new secret companion."

* NEW

9. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    House

Episode: Recession Proof (NEW)

"A patient has a severe rash after being exposed to caustic chemicals at work; House must choose between attending a charity event to support Cuddy and staying with his patient; Chase and Masters learn about relationships."

* NEW

10. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    8-9PM | FOX
    House

"Cuddy has a musical dream sequence choreographed by Mia Michaels. Pah! In my musical dreams, all the songs are by Mungo Jerry."

11. JMJacenSolo

JMJacenSolo Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2006
    I read a few weeks ago that this episode is going to involve a handful of fantasy sequences, like western and sci-fi.

They're really reaching now.

12. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    8-9PM | FOX
    House

"Donal Logue guest-stars as a lottery winner who suffers partial paralysis. Because no lottery win goes unpunished."

13. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    House
    Episode: Twenty Vicodin
    PREMIERE
    NEW
    S08, E01

"House notices strange symptoms in a fellow inmate at the East New Jersey Correctional Facility; a clinic doctor must decide whether to risk her job by helping House."

CC
    TV-14 (D,L,V)

9:00 - 10:00 PM FOX

14. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    House
    Episode: Parents
    NEW
    S08, E06

"The team discovers a disturbing family secret while trying to find a bone marrow match for an ailing teen; House tries to remove his ankle monitor so he can go to a boxing match; Taub's ex-wife wants to move across the country with their daughter."

CC
    TV-14 (D,L)

15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Interesting episode with an awesomely hilarious ending. I'm definitely starting to like Dr. Park, mostly because she's so snarky.

16. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    House
    Episode: Perils of Paranoia
    NEW
    S08, E08

During an interrogation at the witness stand, a prosecutor has what he thinks is a heart attack; Wilson is determined to prove that House is hiding something; Park starts to come out of her shell.

CC
    TV-14 (D,L)

17. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Been a while since I posted here but Fox announced today that this season will be the last.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/02/08/producers-house-announce-series-end/

18. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    I'm not surprised, nor can I say I'm sad about the announcement.

19. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    After losing Jennifer Morrison, Lisa Edelstein and most recently Olivia Wilde, it was definitely time. The two replacement female doctors are a clone of Cameron/13 and a more annoying Kutner.

And I despise Dean Foreman. He stole what 100% should have been Wilson's job.

My ideal ending:

At the last 5 minutes the following happens:

House walks by the clinic. We see a guy working on the Dean of Medicine's office. He's scraping off Foreman's name.
    Suddenly we hear someone inside shout "House!"
    The Who song "Won't get fooled again" lyric "Meet the Old Boss. Same as the new boss" plays right as Cuddy emerges. She yells at House for something. House smiles and leaves.
    He then gets into the elevator with Wilson. Gets off on the floor with his office just as "You can't always get what you want" plays again (first time was end of pilot). House enters the office where the team is discussing a patient. He asks for a diagnosis blah blah as the camera pans out. House should not have a definitive ending. It should be business as usual.

Wishful thinking:
    Foreman leaves/dies.
    Taub leaves/dies.
    Chase forgives House (see recent episode)
    Cameron comes back to Chase.
    13 returns to the team for some reason.