Amph House of Cards (Netflix Original Series)

Discussion in 'Community' started by heels1785, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Volderon Force Ghost

star 4
    Finished it. Thought season 1 was stronger, or at least I liked it better...it seemed to have better storylines. The first half of the season was really good but then the latter half kind of slowed down (even though the stakes were being upped every episode) and only focused on a few characters.
  2. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    Just finished ep.1 of season 2 last night.

TBH though, I kinda (and by that, I mean only superficially) agree with Frank's POV regarding Zoe. She should've known better. But goddam Frank, you are one stone cold-blooded SOB. "F U" indeed.
  3. Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Frank doesn't mess around. It's one of the reasons I watch the show. You want him to win and lose at the same time.
    ma_petite likes this.
  4. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6

The ending of the season 2 premiere when Claire leaves the room, and Frank looks right at the viewer in the mirror and says "Did you think I'd forgotten you?" is my favorite scene, so far, of the entire series. It almost made me uncomfortable, that's how well sold that scene is. Brilliant.

Edit: here it is. Tagged because he spoils something.
    scene (open)

Last edited by heels1785, Feb 25, 2014
  5. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Yeah, I'm on ep. 17 and that's the winner so far. F.U. was so obvious it was smart, which made it great.
  6. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
  7. Rosslcopter Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    What struck me most in this show was what terrible rowing form the Underwoods have. I believe it foreshadows crippling injury.
    Ender Sai and tom like this.
  8. tom Chosen One

star 6
    it should have been you there, instead of meechum. you could have crossed 'three-way with power couple' off your bucket list and saved them from chronic back pain.
  9. Rosslcopter Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I sure could have beat Frank's 1:39 split. If that didn't impress my way into their bed I don't know what would
    tom likes this.
  10. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    Ok, binged watched the better part of season 2 yesterday and wrapped it up late last night (because who needs to waste time with the Oscars, anyway?).

Wow. I think the only things needed at the end of that episode were the Imperial March sounding in the background and
    Show Spoiler
    President Luthor letting out a good cackle prior to knocking on the desk.

That said, it's gonna be painful to wait the better part of a year for season 3. [face_frustrated]
  11. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    By the sound of it,

Show Spoiler
    Slowpokeking now has a big new base of material to draw on for his Superman/Batman fan trailers.
  12. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    For **** sake dude, do you honestly want him polluting this thread too? :p
    Saintheart likes this.
  13. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Heeeeyyy, I spoilered it, it's all fine. :p
  14. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    It doesn't matter. It might be enough to draw him in and then start posting crap over at the DCCU thread. :p
  15. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    Might as well drop this here...

I would've been tickled pink if Spacey had delivered that speech in full F.U. mode. :p
    Saintheart likes this.