main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga House of Imperial Pain&Imp Real Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Pelly-Welly, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelly-Welly

Pelly-Welly Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 10, 2004
    Hi everybody. I'm a newbie here (like you couldn't tell).
    I've read some fanfics here, and I'm impressed. Now, I've written some myself too, but I don't think it's that good. It's mostly humor (read: my kind of humor) and some people think it's slightly sick (not in a gross way)
    Anyway, I've finally managed to get the courage and post one of my fanfics. Please, don't flame, I'm only 14, and I think my English isn't right sometimes...
    Here's the first chappie, it's very short, and basically just an intro. *runs to dark corner and hides*

The House
    Yeah. We all know Big Brother, don't we? O, that show get's on my nerves. Now, wouldn't it be nice to have Big Brother, with all the Imperials we love (or hate) so much?

Yeah, tought so....

*cheesy intro-song*
    set: in livingroom
    We see Vermel watching TV, Thrawn "chillin'" on the couch, and Vader reading "Sith magazine"
    Thrawn: *whine* Can I watch now, Veeeermeeel???
    Vermel *keeps watching the screen* No, cuz "As the Galaxy Turns" is on! It's really exciting, you see, Amanda is pregnant with Jack's kid, but she doesn't want the baby and *blah blah blah*
    Thrawn *to camera* You see? I hate it to live in this house, surrounded by..by..humans! They're all idiots, thanks Dark Side I'm NORMAL and- *looks at something we can't see* WHAT THE KRIFF?? PELLAEON GET YOUR HANDS OF MY KEN!!! *Thrawn runs to bedrooms*
    Vader: *still reading* mm, "the modern Sith only wears black, the modern Sith doesn't use aftershave, and-" O damn, I'm still using "Female Attraction"*Vader runs off to bathroom*

set: in bedroom
    We see Pellaeon playing with Ken, who's dressed as a Jedi, and he has a Barbie in the other hand, who's dressed as a Sith (don't ask)
    Pellaeon: *giggling* *doing whiny Jedi voice* O no, Sith, don't kill me, noooo. *giggling*
    We suddenly see Thrawn running in......
    to be continued
    *cheesy music*

So, that was short...but tell me what you think :) *hides again in pile of Ewoks*

2. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    ROFTLMAO [face_laugh]

I laughed so much when I was reading this... loool [face_laugh]

;)

3. Wedgeatbarkura

Wedgeatbarkura Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2003
    Yes amazing, best part with Vader.... I can somehow imagine a Vader that cares what the world thinks of him!!

YES: Vader: *still reading* mm, "the modern Sith only wears black, the modern Sith doesn't use aftershave, and-" O damn, I'm still using "Female Attraction"*Vader runs off to bathroom*

MORE MORE MOREE UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    *blush* Thanks LaYa *hugs adopter* and wedgeeatbarkura *hugs*
    Here's the nexrt part. Now, the next part contains Thrawn&Pellaeon kissing (no graphic, *sees mods calm down*) and it also contains the famous Ireth (a poster here) She wanted to be in my fanfic. grab some popcorn (or, in my case: chocolate..) here's the next part:
    [cheesy intro song]
    set in: living room
    Vader is back in the living room (after removing all his aftershave) He's still reading "Sith Magazine". Suddenly, we see a girl running in, she's screaming hysterical, she runs to Vader, jumps on his lap, and starts hugging him...
    Vader: What the kriff??
    Hysterical girl: OMG OMG VADEEEEEEEEEEEER!! I'm Ireth, your biggest fan, I'm gonna hug you...wait, no, I'm gonna KISS you *starts kissing Vader*
    Camara turns to door, where we see Palpatine entering the living room
    Palpatine: Hey Vader, have you seen- *sees Ireth kissing Darth* O....I'll just go...over there...now...*walks away,looking upset and very confused*

set in: bedroom where Pellaeon and Thrawn are screaming to each other about Thrawn's Ken and Barbie.
    Thrawn *turning purple, blue+red=purple* AND THEY'RE MINE!!! Don't you ever touch them again!!! *hugs Ken and Barbie close*
    Pellaeon: *suddenly realizing something* O, so you're girlish too, huh?
    Thrawn: *suprised* you, too?
    They look at each other, cheesy love music starts playing, the keep looking, romantic music keeps playing.
    Thrawn and Pellaeon both take a step forward
    Thrawn: Gilad....Gilly-Billy
    Pellaeon: Thrawn....Thrawny-Pawny!!!
    They both take another step forward
    Thrawn: I never knew...I tought you didn't like me cuz I'm blue and all
    Pellaeon: *emotions* That...doesn't matter...I truly, deeply love you (audience: Pelly-Welly, RIP-OFF!)
    Thrawn: *emotion, tears in eyes* I love you too
    Love music starts playing softly, Thrawn pulls Pellaeon in an embrace,and they
    kiss. Suddenly...Palpatine walks in. Thrawn and Pellaeon just go on kissing
    Palpatine: Geez, I can't seem to find a room without horny people *points at livingroom, where Ireth is now undressing herself,she's still wearing a shirt saying "I'd do Darth!"* I just go......uhm...outside now
    Palpatine walks to the door, opens it, and walks around the garden, where he sees two birds
    Bird 1: [translated from SW bird-ish] come here hon, let's make...uhm..eggs
    Bird 2: Yeah
    Birds starts doing what you need to do if you want to have kids.
    Palpatine: It ain't fair!!! Everybody seems to have sex, even Vader
    We see the living room from a hidden camera's point of view, Ireth is now working on Vader's suit.
    Ireth: *giggling* oooo, you're so sexy *purrrrrrs*
    Vader: uhm....*nervous* you know, it has been a long time, and I might not be able to, ah....you know.....ahem....
    Ireth: *GRIN* no worries!

[cheesy music]
    Will Palpatine find a girlfriend too? Will the love between Thrawn and Pellaeon last? Will Ireth and Vader keep going? Was that correct grammar?
    we'll see almost all, in the next episode of: 'PW's [that's me]House of Imperial Pain"

5. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    I'm still laughing. I can't wait to read the next post. This is really great humour I love it!

6. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Thanks Hananiah :) I'll post again tomorrow, if I'm not in a maths-coma then (don't ask, it's between me, and that awfull m-word-subject-thingy, the source of all evil) I'm glad people acutally get my sense of humor! :D

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Wow! These are hilarious! I can just see all of this happening!

8. Lord_Acleisst

Lord_Acleisst Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2004
    *COUGH* *CHOKE* GAAA!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

9. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    You're welcome Pelly-Welly ;) *hugs adoptee*

This was great!!! [face_laugh] Really.. Hmmm poor Palpatine.. [face_laugh]

10. Wedgeatbarkura

Aug 22, 2003
    YEAH...... Everyone gets some, but poor Palpy doesn't!!!! Even the small birds get some.... Maybe being the 3rd most powerful force-wielder isn't such a good thing.

11. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Thanks for all the sweet reviews :)
    Hey, Pal will get something. I was wondering, who wants him anyway? *silentium* o_O woah...he has fans...a well, even Yoda has an Estrogen Brigade somewhere on the internet. But Pal...*shudder* You know, my maths teacher looks suprisingly much like a mix between Palpy and Tarkin...is he their secret love baby, maybe? ;) Never mind. Anyway, this part of the story contains the name "MaulMart", now, did I came up with that myself? I really can't remember if I read it somewhere before or just made it up myself?
    set in: livingroom
    Ireth and Vader aren't doing anything.Vader can't....Ireth taps her foot like only a frustrated girl/woman can. Vader has a very guilt look on his ,ehm, mask.

set in: game room
    Ysanne Isard and Colonol Vermel are playing Tekken III (cool game, I'm addicted to it) on a Playstation I. Ysanne seems to be winning, since Vermel has the look all men have when they lose on his face. (no offense, male readers ;))
    Ysanne: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Yessssssssss *acts like she's having extreeeeme pleasure*
    Vermel: *weird look* wooo boy *desperate look to camera*
    Ysanne: Yippee-sey-pippey, I won!!! MWHAHAHA
    Vermel: *GLARE* I will defeat you!
    Vermel and Ysanne keep playing Tekken III, we hear loud noices of..erm...*cough* pleasure coming from The Bedroom.

set in: Game Room
    Ysanne and Vermel are STILL playing Tekken III
    Vermel *haunted look on face* must..............win......game....
    Ysanne: *is playing with one hand and using the other one to hold her cup of coffee* nopey-sey-doopey *defeats Vermel for the 100000000th time*
    Vermel: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    They keep on playing. Vermel keeps losing.

Ireth: Wait, I've got an idea, hang on, Vadey, I'll go to MaulMart and get some stuff to help you *runs off*
    Vader: *to camera* she really is hot, but I just can't, every time, I see Padme. I really am trying, but I guess this is just my soft side coming up...*shakes head* (audience: yeah, soft it is,hmm,hhm, poor Vadey, etc)

set in: garden
    Ireth walks past a sobbing Palpatine
    Palpatine: Wait, wait, please, I'm so lonely
    Ireth: *snort* No wonder, with skin like that *walks off*
    Palpatine: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OK, so Palpy hasn't got anything yet, but he'll get more than he can handle!! Mwhahahahahaha *dissappears in a puff of blue smoke*

12. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Lol [face_laugh] Great!! More ? ;)

13. Wedgeatbarkura

Aug 22, 2003
    Yes... Palpy gets rejected again... he doesn't even have a companion to play Video Games with... that thrawn and paelleon thing... yes, we must all let go of reality

14. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Hey, I think Pellaeon and Thrawn are a great couple!! *long silence, crickets (sp?) chirp in background, wind blows through fanfic*

OK, so they're not. In my mind maybe, but not in reality. Good idea, let's all push reality to the back of our minds...aha...
    [cheesy intro]
    set in: MaulMart
    Ireth just bought something to help Vadey-Padey, and now heads back home, when suddenly....
    Maul: Hello, I'm Maul, and I'm here to remind you all that MaulMart is the best shop in this galaxy, we sell over 10000 products, let's see, this beautiful lady here, what did you buy..I bet you bought some HOT underwear to please that husband of yours? *goes all salesman-like*
    Ireth: eeeeeeeeerm....right...*Doctor Evil imitation* *coughidiotcough* o look *points to something behind Maul* a naked lady
    Maul *droooool* where? *looks behind him*
    Ireth: *giggle* moron *runs off*
    (authors note: OK, so that didn't make sense at all..)

set in: The Bedroom
    Thrawn is now awake, and is looking at Pellaeon with doggy-like eyes (audience: red doggy eyes? PW: yes)
    Thrawn: *to camera* He's so cute, look at him, like, a little puppy or something
    Pellaeon: *SNORE!* *DROOLS!* *SNORE!* *drool goes all the way onto the pillow*
    Thrawn: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!
    Pellaeon: huh? wha? o, *dreamish voice* Hi Thrawn
    Thrawn: hi honey
    Pellaeon: hi sweetie
    Thrawn: darling
    Pellaeon: hottie
    Thrawn: cutey
    Pellaeon: sweetheart
    Thrawn: Gilly-Willy
    Pellaeon: Bluey-pums
    Thrawn: Puppy-Wuppy
    Pellaeon: Grand-Pandy-Admiraaaaawwwwl
    Thrawn: sweetie-puns
    Pellaeon: tootsy-frootsy
    Thrawn: cappie-chappy
    etc
    etc
    etc
    audience: *groan* make it stop, oo please PW, make it stop, the horror, the horror, o sweet Angel, where are thy?
    *screen saying: "just a minute, please" pops up*

Ireth and Vader seem to have fun now. Vader still got his mask on, since Ireth likes that, and PW is just too plain lazy to type all the details of Vader's/Anakin's face.
    Ireth: mmm, big bad Sith Lord, who's the boss now?
    Vader: *sounding happy* you are, my sweet Ireth
    Ireth: OMG *faints*
    Vader: *catches her* O my Empire!

set in: The Bedroom of Love
    Thrawn is awake, and in the shower *author now starts drooling at tought of a naked,dripping wet Thrawn*
    Pellaeon is sort of awake aswell.
    Thrawn: *singing very loud* I'm blue da be de da be da hey da be de da be da
    Pellaeon: *groans* O great, I wake up thanks to my blue boyfriend singing about his own skin. Mmm, a well....breakfast *walks out of bedroom, forgetting that he is naked*

Ireth is awake, and she's now trying to give Vader the....experience....of his life.
    Ireth: *purrrrr* my very own little Sith Lord
    Vader: *attempt at purrrrr,kinda fails* my very own girl
    Suddenly, Pellaeon walks in.
    Ireth: AAAAAAAARGH!! OMG, what happened? you're.......turning all blue down there!!! *covers eyes*
    Vader: *speechless*
    Pellaeon: huh? *looks at himself* What the-? my pride and joy *touches*
    Thrawn walks in
    Thrawn: ehm, I kinda forgot to tell, but when you do ehm, that...with me, you..ehm, sort of...turn..blue..heehee.
    Pellaeon: o great, so I'm gonna be all like a smurf...*to his pride and joy* you'll be OK, little Alter Ego.
    Thrawn, Ireth and Vader: riiight...*coughnuttercough*
    Pellaeon: *still talking to his manhood* and you know, everything will be just fine, I'll dump the blue lizard, and *gives youknowwhat a pat*
    Thrawn: dump me???? Excuse me? I gave you the best night you've ever had? and this is how you re-pay me??? Get our of my eyes, you-you *suddenly starts crying* everybody hates me. I hate humans, I hate them all *starts crying hysterically*
    Ireth: ehm....
    Vader: well...
    Ireth: yeah...
    Vader: yep
    Ireth: sure
    Vader: yups
    Ireth: o yeah
    Vader: hmm-hmm
    Ireth: O get over it, *grabs Vader and drags him to their bedroom*
    Pellaeon: *still patting his youknowwhat* Bye, idiotic smurf! *sticks out tongue to Thrawn*
    Thrawn: *crying really loud now*
    Suddenly,a figure jumps in. It's...

15. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003

Oh jealousy is never good. I love the Vader part! This is really funny!

16. Wedgeatbarkura

Aug 22, 2003
    Thrawn and Palleon broke up.... NOOOOO!!!!! Poor palleaon...

17. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    I'd rather say: poor Thrawn though ;)
    Elissa the Chiss is my very own character. She's insane :)
    Set in: Basement
    Thrawn and Stent are talking.
    Thrawn: *still softly crying*
    Stent: ssssh...I've got an idea
    Thrawn: *looks up* really?
    Stent: well, we could pretend that I'm your boyfriend and-
    Thrawn: *looks like he's going to giggle* Ehm, Stent, that is very, very sweet of you, really, but I'd rather have a girlfriend, so that Pellaeon thinks I've totally given him up, totally given up men
    Stent: We could ask Elissa
    Both men laugh
    Thrawn: No, seriously.....ehm...How about...*thinks* PW!! PW? Where are you?
    PW: *yawn* *moves from dusty corner* here hon, what's wrong?
    Thrawn: Well, can you help me out?
    PW: *wink* sure

set in: garden
    Palpatine is meditating
    Palpatine: Kumbayaaaa....PW..Kumbaaayaaahaaaaa
    Bird 1: right, the old dude has lost it...
    Palpatine: Pal wants soome,PW, kumbaaaayaaaa
    Bird 2: riiiight..this is just plain scary, come on hon, let's go
    The birds fly away
    Palpatine: OK, nobody on this planet loves me. PW, do something about it, PW? PW?
    PW:*jumps in* PAL!! *cracks writers whip* OK, you can have Elissa, since I'm such a nice girl (audience: *cough cough*)
    Pal: Elissa? hmm, I guess that's cool...
    Elissa: haaaaydyhoooow, wazzup?
    Pal: ? uh?
    Elissa: Fo shizzle ma nizzle...doggy tellevizzle wwwwrrrocks!!
    Pal: Woah, she's even crazier than old Dooku......*remembers Dooku's old heart boxers* eck.. *shudder*
    Elissa: I ate my brush....and a plant too
    Pal: *looks at PW* this doesn't make sense at all, hon, you know *walks to PW* you're kinda hot, maybe (authors note: NO WAY!) *strokes PW's cheek*
    PW: *cracks whip* Who cares? and don't call me hon, you dirty wrinkly perv! *runs to Thrawn who's in the Basement with Stent* *is terrified*

set in: bedroom
    Pellaeon: oo, what a difficult choice..the pink boxers, or the ones with the sunglasses? O geez..*does rather girlish move* hmm, the g-string is nice
    Tarkin: *pops head in* *looking disturbed* WHAT are you doing? *spots Pellaeon in only a tiger-print g-string* O MY GOD! *covers eyes* I'm a loving father, I DID NOT see that!!! *runs out*
    Pellaeon: :( is it really that bad? *critical looks to his own behind* hmm..I think I've got a nice bum?
    rest: *shock*

set in: bedroom, with suprisingly lots of pink in it
    Vader: You like my bedroom
    Ireth: It's rather..erm...pink?
    Vader: *proudly* as a kid, I realized I was different, cuz I loved pink, mum never let me take that fluffy pink bear to school, anyway, when I became Dark and all, I really got depressed, cuz, sha,puh, Dark, I mean, how negative is that? And then the whole "Death Star" thing, soo negative, man. I wanted to call it "Flower Power Shower" but did Palpy listen? Noooo. And then I got the Executor. Pal came up with that, I called it the "Groovin Poovin Floordancin' Baby" :D
    Ireth: uh...let's kiss!

18. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Great! ;)

19. Wedgeatbarkura

Aug 22, 2003
    Palpy! Palpy!... he's turning out to be my favorite character.. GREAT WRITING!!! The plot with Elissa was just a tiny bit hard to follow.

20. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Yeah, I agree with the Elissa parts, but hey, everything she says just doesn't make sense at all. I'll update tomorrow, since I've got a mountain of homework to do today (read: a mountain of homework I should do today ;))
    Thanks for the reviews :)

21. Csillan_girl

Csillan_girl Jedi Master star 5

May 6, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]!!

Man, that's funny!!

Just great!!

22. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Ladies and Gentleman, we havew another reader!! *hugs Csillan_Girl*
    set in: Basement
    PW has run to Thrawn and is now on Thrawn's lap, she still looks shocked, but that might also be cuz she's on Thrawn's lap (hehe, I'm nice to myself ;))
    Stent: OK, so, here's the plan, PW and you pretend you're in love and all
    PW: *mumbles* no need to pretend
    Stent: *cocks eyebrow* mm, so, I'll make sure Pellaeon comes out, and sees you guys,OK?
    PW: *mumbles* more than OK *wink wink wink*
    Thrawn: Yep
    The three leave the Basement, and go over to the living room

set in: the Game Room
    Ysanne has fallen asleep while playing Cool Boarders III, Vermel keeps going, he's so addicted, that he doesn't even realize Ysanne isn't playing anymore.
    Vermel: *talking madly to himself* jump,good..trick..
    Ysanne: *rather loud snores*
    Vermel: huh? *finally sees Ysanne is sleeping* Yay, I did it, I did it, I did it *continues saying this for an hour*

set in: Garden
    Elissa: *begins to sing Dutch song that drives the author mad cuz the song is so annoying like all Dutch songs are*
    Palpatine: *shock*
    Elissa: Is the hippo in the computer now? Cuz I once ate ketchup and I was all like woow. And then I was in the pool and all wet and I ate some tomatoes cuz they are round and so are kitttens with whiskers and black stuff on their paws and I also like red eyes and sometimes green eyes and Ben and Jerry's ice is good cuz it's tasty and banana's are tasty too but flies can fly and birds too and ships fly too cuz ships are flying humans and humans are nice and their skin is cool and-----
    Palpatine: AAAAAAAARGH *runs, but is old and can't run* I'm doomed... :(
    audience: euhm...what the- just happened??

set in: Bedroom
    Ireth and Vader also walk to the livingroom

set in: livingroom
    PW and Thrawn are on the couch, kissing (drooool). Stent is in the Kitchen, and he's now taking Pellaeon with him to the Livingroom. Ireth and Vader are talking softly to each other.
    Pellaeon: I don't WANT to see the smurf again!
    Stent: You do want to see him!
    Pellaeon: *sees Thrawn and PW*
    Pellaeon: What the- Thrawn? what are you doing? Why? I lo-
    Stent: AHA!!! And why did you hurt him then????
    Thrawn: *gives PW kiss on cheek* *walks over to Pellaeon* tell me?
    *PW dissappears in a puff of blue smoke*
    Pellaeon: *uncomfertable* well,it's...embarrasing.I just dumped you...before you would dump me....
    Thrawn: huh? why would I dump you?
    Pellaeon: you've probably noticed that I am sort of...small.....
    Thrawn: Aw, you're not, besides-
    Suddenly, we see a figure appear
    Yoda: Size matters not!
    Female Yoda Fan: hehe, I know, cuz you're one [peeping][peep] in bed!
    everybody else: *SHOCK*
    PW gets her famous whip, and kicks Yoda and his fan out.
    Thrawn: *very sweet smile,PW and Csillan_Girl drool* Gilad, it doesn't matter. I love you, because you are Gilad, the One, you know? Your size doesn't matter, and besides, it didn't feel like it was too small *wink*
    Pellaeon: *in tears* I'm so sorry....I just *bursts out in tears*
    Thrawn walks over, they hug.
    PW: OK, everybody else: out! And,Stent? How about dinner?
    Stent: OK *smiles to PW* Outside? Under the stars?
    PW: *big smile* sure
    They walk to the Garden
    Pellaeon is sobbing on Thrawn's shoulder. Thrawn is mumbling all the words you mumble when someone's crying on your shoulder. (audience: aaaaw,so cute)
    Ireth: mmm, I think we should let them...now...
    Vader: *loving look to Ireth* yep, hey, about going to a movie?
    Ireth: sounds good! How about..ehm..."Finding Nemo"?
    Vader: OK
    Ireth and Vader walk to the cinema. Vader has his arm around Ireth's shoulder.

set in: Garden
    Palpatine is going insane by Elissa. PW does feel sorry for him, so decides to give him a friend.....
    Dooku: Hellooooooo
    Pal: DOOKU!!
    Dooku: PAL
    An emotional reunion begins
    Dooku: remember?
    Pal: yeah
    Dooku: remember when we filled Organa's pants with ice?
    Pal: yeah *emotions*
    Dooku: *emotions* Pally-wally!
    Pal: Dookey-pookey!
    Stent: *COUGH* I'm having a DA

23. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Lol [face_laugh] Great one!!!

This is so funny.. Can't wait for more ;)

24. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Ahaha! Do you sell 'I'd do Darth' shirts?! I want.. 5! Black please ;)
    Love this fic!

25. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    *throws some I'd do Darth shirts, black, with red letters*
    I've a "My Boyfriend is a Hot Chiss Man" shirt :D
    Thanks for the reviews. Here's the next chapter, with Vader's version of "Oops I did it again" it's taking my hate for Britney Spears to a whole new level :D Parts of this chapter (and the next ones) are inspired by The Imperial Road Trip, which you can read HERE
    set in: in front of the cinema
    Vader: My sweet Ireth..I'd like to sing a song for you..*deep breath*

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I think I did it again
    I made you believe, I'm more than just man
    Oh baby
    I might seem a machine
    But it doesn't mean that I'm all daahaaark
    'Cause to lose all my patience
    That is just so typically me
    Oh baby, baby

Oops!...I did it again
    I played with your throat, got lost in anger
    Oh baby, baby
    Oops!...You think I'm eviihiil
    That I'm sent from deviihiil
    I'm not that evil,yoh!

You see my problem is this
    I'm angry anyway
    Wishing that devils, they truly exist
    I scream, watching the days
    Can't you see I'm evil in so many ways
    But to lose all my patience
    That is just so typically me
    Baby, oh

Oops!...I did it again to your throat
    Got lost in this anger, oh baby
    Oops!...You think that I'm sent from heeeheeel
    I'm not that eeehivil

set in: cinema
    Vader and Ireth are not watching Finding Nemo, they're only watching each other
    Ireth: *kisses Vader's...erhm..mask*

set in: Bedroom
    Thrawn: :) So, we're going out? Which t-shirt is better, you think? *shows 2 shirts, one saying "I found Jesus, he was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!" other saying "Barbie is a sl*t" [these shirts both excist, actually]*
    Pellaeon: I've something better *holds 2 shirts, one saying "My boyfriend is Pellaeon, the hottest captain in the galaxy"* this is yours, and this one is mine *other shirt is saying "My boyfriend is Thrawn, the hottest sexy Chiss in the galaxy"*
    Thrawn: *slightly shocked* euhm, they're..ehm..nice..Pellaeon?
    Pellaeon: and, and, I want a tattoo saying "Chiss God is Mine"
    Thrawn: *cocks eyebrow* where do you want it?
    Pellaeon: On my little Gilad :D
    Thrawn: *backs off* ooooookay

set in: cinema
    Vader&Ireth are sooo kissing now
    Suddenly, Ireth looks shocked
    Ireth: mwhy tongue...
    Vader: whut?
    Ireth: mwhy twongue iz ztuck in youwr mwask!!!
    Vader: dwamn
    Ireth: wut awre we gwonna dwo now?
    Vader: dwunno???

They go home
    home:
    Stent: OMG...what happened?
    Ireth: mwhy twongue iz ztuck iwn whis fwucking mwouth!!!!!
    Pellaeon and Thrawn, who heard the noise, walk in to the livingroom aswell:
    Thrawn: OMG..what happened?
    Ireth: *desperate looks to Stent*
    Stent: she...ehm...Vader..and Ireth...are stuck...to each other
    Pellaeon: well, Thrawn and I had that once, you know, I was stuck in-
    Thrawn: *GLARE*
    Pellaeon: never mind *whisper*we used soap*whisper*
    audience: eeeeeeeeeeeeewk, PW, behave!!!
    PW: *innocent* anywayseys, we gotta get Ireth's tongue out of Vader
    rest: *shock*
    PW: *rolls eyes* I meant out of Vader's MOUTH!! (read: mask) you're all a bunch of pervs!
    Pellaeon: *proud* thanks!
    Thrawn: ehm..you don't know what a perv is huh?
    Pellaeon: nope..
    Thrawn: *SIGH*
    Ireth: hewllo??? Cwan Swomewone gwet mwe wout of hwere?
    Stent: Hang on...if you both pull back hard?
    Vader and Ireth try this
    Vader&Ireth: OUCH!!!
    Dooku: *look like he knows it all* Wait, we got to cut Vader's mask, so that Ireth can get her tongue out of it!
    rest: did Dooku actually say something smart?
    Dooku: was PW actually nice to me?
    PW: *is sharping her nails on stone* maybe, cuz you're a Sith. An icky old one, but still a Sith.
    Stent: *got siccors meanwhile* There we go, stand still, both of you *starts cutting*
    Vader: Not my mask...not my precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Ireth: WI twought wI waz wyour pwecious?
    Vader: ofourse you are!!!
    Finally, Ireth an

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.