main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

House Rules

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Yuul_Shamar, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Ok before i start yes, this is the third or fourth generation of a post with the same name with the first posted by one of the people who's been on these boards for longer then i have(koohii i think) later i, not knowing someone had done it before posted it again and new things from new pple were added. well its a little over a year since the last one, so well, have at it!

ok, over the course of several star wars campaigns i noticed how uncommon it was for the players to actually be wounded, ie woundpoints. i found the alternate health rules in one of the jedi counseling editions and i now use an alternate version of the leaky vitality rule.

which works like this: a players con score/woundpoints indicate is toughness/pain tolerance for avoiding wounds and when the take damage our example char(who has a 13 con score) takes 17 damage, the first 13 damage points going to vitality then one to wounds then back to vitality for another 3 points of damage.(and if there had been enough damage deal, the next 13 points of damage after the wound point would have been vitality and if there had been another point of damage left, it wound have been a would point.
    note: dr is applied before damage as usual

what house rules have u invented/use

Dude... it's still on the first page... FIIIIIRST PAAAAAAAGE. :p [/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.