main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA HouseGuest

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    So while I am talking to a woman about starting Agility training with her dog, Sue the cute blond at the kennel, finds a soaking wet almost starved kitten by the drive. When I come into the office Sue tells me she's got a big problem in the bathroom-I'm thinking overflow; she means kitten.

Well the kitten was crying and not able to use his right hind leg. His gums were almost white--which means lack on blood, and he was very cold. After exchanging the "what do we do?" words we called my Vet. and I took him (we had checked by this time) in to be examined. He weighed 1.3 lbs, had a low temp, and what appears to be a dislocated hip and possible fracture.

They gave him some wet kitten food wrapped him in a towel with a hot water bottle and sent him home with me. He does not like to be alone and Sid'ious hates him. I thought Sid would be happy to have a kitten but it seems he perfers to bring them home himself. Exeter is disgusted and Moggie has left although I am sure she will be back for dinner. Squirrel has lost all mothering instincts. But we will have our guest until he is stronger and has put on some weight so the others will have to adjust and Sid is getting extra treats. I know he will not be staying because we have not named him which is for the best.

Well, I better go check on little Eragon.....

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    I thought it was to be Tanis? Better though, if it's not. As I said, I want that one for my own.

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    He's more the young, soft-hearted type not one to do anything that will make him feel really guilty; at least not yet.[face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.