Houston is quiet

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by StormMoose, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    I hope everyone here will not mind if I come over here. Houston has A big lack of activity.I would even like to come to one of your meetings some time. The Houston site has dried up .Everyone here looks like your having fun.
  2. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have A Sandtrooper costume and would love to get some use out of it.I am in my late 30s and Star Wars always will be A part of my life.The wife loves my toys.
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW! A wife that loves your toys and lets you be a total dork? She have a sister? Just kidding!! Of course you would be welcome to join us anytime. We have crazy fun down here in San Antonio.
  4. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, yes...Many welcomes....I will try to have the web site up as soon as possible to keep you up to date....
  5. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    If my wife would just stop hidding my droids around the house. She is A fan in her own way.
  6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Just tell your wife, "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ahhh, I was waiting for that!!!!:D [face_laugh]
  7. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    And finish it off with, "You can go about your business."
    "Move along."
  8. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    ROFLMAO!!!! :D [face_laugh]

You are one of us Cynthia, definitely.:-B
  9. NorwichJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey StormMoose, how is the Star Wars scene in Houston? I recently moved there from San Antonio and am curious about joining up with a Houston chapter of Fan Force.
  10. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    Houston is dead as far as I can tell. The site has almost no activity and is in sad shape. That is why I am looking over here. Houston is A city that only supports you if you win. If you lose or fade off into the sunset, they forget about you. I cannot rember the last good sifi convention we had. They all go to Dallas. San Antonio has good honeymoon memories for me and I miss the fun of the city. I live in Houston but would love to escape this DeadStar in A heartbeat. Any good toy stores out there?
  11. DARKMETHOD Jedi Knight

star 2
    yup! hero's and fantisy on 410 and summit park way has some good star wars section.

welcome also, we have a great group here. i have a really bad timing job for our meetings but one of these days!!! i will reveal myself!
  12. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    I just recently revealed myself at last weeks meeting. Like DARKMETHOD said, Heroes & Fantasies on 410 is a great store. There's another one at the intersection of West Ave. & Bitters next to Hobby Lobby. There's also an Alien World on San Pedro next to CiCi's Pizza.
  13. sith_rising Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, H-Town is pretty quiet. I'm a Houston'er (Clear Lake/Pasadena/Galveston), but grew up in San Antonio. Long live Kirby Jr. High and Judson High School!
  14. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Down with Judson!!!! John Jay Mustangs rule!!!
  15. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    Come on guys, we're waaay past high school.:rolleyes: I'm not even gonna mention my alma mater 'cuz it sucked.
    Anyway, I have family in Houston. I was there last weekend for a funeral.@};- Oh joy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.