main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY How about a movie get together?? Who is for going to see Pirates nx wk?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimastercheetah, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimastercheetah

jedimastercheetah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    Its been so long since we've all gotten together and I know some of you have to be Pirate fans so how about as many of us as possible get together? Tinseltown 8pm May 24th? Russ just about has his Jack Sparrow costume finished and I'm working on my Elizabeth - we are going to have a blast!! Who is in? Tell us, so we will be looking for you!!

2. jedimomchandra

jedimomchandra Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    I would love to go, but Nick has an away soccer game that evening. That's his last game of the season, and it'll be much easier for me to do things after that. Interested in going to the zoo sometime? I've got a membership and can get an extra adult & 2 extra kids in free.

3. jedimastercheetah

Mar 30, 2005
    Louisville Zoo? Sure! We have memberships also! We will have to plan that for this summer!

4. jedimastercheetah

Mar 30, 2005
    So no one wants to join us for Pirates tonight? Well, if you drive by between 6-8 and see a crazy Jack Sparrow walking around, that is probabley Russ and I will be in my Elizabeth gown. Hope to see somebody there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.