main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How about creating a 6-part fan film?

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by Beckham_LAW, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beckham_LAW

Beckham_LAW Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    i just think it would be fantastic. im into filmmaking (although still with little knowledge) but i'd truly like to help out as soon as a plan has been approved and concretized by the coulcil. wait we must... =)

so ano meann? ok na? go na ang fanfilm? hehehe (demanding bwiset! hahaha) muwah!

2. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    What do you have in mind? I'm planning to have a sequel for my fanfilm, "TWilight Jedi" but it will take time.

3. Beckham_LAW

Beckham_LAW Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    if you have a working script, may i take a look at it? :) so that i wont come up with ideas that are totally unusable and far from your concepts. thanks =)

4. disturbedrocker

disturbedrocker Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    fellow star wars fans..hahaha..sorry, bago lang ako eh..anyway..nice idea mehn..a fan film is nice..i wanna help in makin the fight scenes dude..it may sound weird..but..i dreamt bout starwars two times..hahaha..got to use a lightsaber and force pushed people around..haha..it was fun mehn..hahaha..

5. Kyle_Kincade

Kyle_Kincade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    well nice idea ....whats the plot? timeline are you placing the story to be? and yeha have you seen the other fanfic turned movie revelation? i did....nice idea, needs a bit of polish in some area but not bad.

WHich if i hope be the same outome for yours but even better ok?

Kyle Kincade

6. Arbularyo

Arbularyo Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    pwedeng umextra? nyahahahahah

7. LadyVader_456

LadyVader_456 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005

Yeah, whats the plan for your movie, man? Is it just set in the SW world with a whole crop of new characters, or does it follow young Skywalker on his search for himself? lol
    Is it action-packed? comedy? A little romance, perhaps? :D lol, well, fill us in soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.