How about the New Trilogy Fan Club?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by JediJenSkywalker, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    I like the Orginial Trilogy alot but I'm tired of people putting down the New Trilogy so I thought it would be cool if we had some kind of fan club or something that supported the New Trilogy I just can't think up a good name! So what do you guys think?
  2. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

I agree. Why dont we have a whole new forum like the classic trilogy. Sign me up
  3. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Alright I like your thinking! I think we shall call it Defenders of the New Trilogy!
  4. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

Is it gonna have rankings like other defending groups?
  5. Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    There are already two defense forces for the PT: AOTC Defense Force in this forum and TPM Defense Force in TPM forum. Join one or both of those.
  6. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    What do you mean by rankings? You can vice President and I can be President is that what you mean? :D
  7. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Then lets change it to the New Trilogy Fan Club!
  8. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

nevermind, I like the Idea of a fanclub better.
  9. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Well thats kinda cool I'm down with that! Your okay with the name the New Trilogy fan club right? So you mean like top Squandrauns so we'd be like Rouge Squandraun right?
    Right I know what you mean it's simpler so people will just put member of the New Trilogy Fan Club I like that!
  10. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    They would put Member of the New Trilogy Fan Club on their signatures that would be tight! Now how are we gonna get more people to sign up?
  11. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

Can I still be VP?

P...P...P...Pleeeeease
  12. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

give it time and people will sign up. I think you just picked a bad time of the day
  13. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yea sure you got to have those little pleasures in life! :D thanks I'm hoping thats the reason!
  14. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You were saying I could be VP rigt!!!

15. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yea AAA? What exactly do you mean by launching a nuke? :confused: that was a joke right?
  16. SexyStarWarschic Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds really cool! Can I be your official member?
  17. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

18. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Good because you had me worried for a minute there! Yea sure SexyStarWarsChic knock yourself out! :) as long as you people are happy I'm happy!
  19. SexyStarWarschic Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D! So what is going to be our first club order of business?
  20. Qui-GonDude Jedi Knight

I must leave for the night
  21. Nai Jedi Master

star 4
    Might want to contact a moderator and try to get approval.
  22. DarthJenJen Jedi Knight

star 1
    So this New Trilogy Fan Club sounds intersting can I join up to JediJenSkywalker the one who likes this guy named Kendrick! Who is he by the way? Some Star Wars character I haven't heard of?
  23. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Oh thats a good idea how exactly would I go about doing that Nai? Yea sure DarthJenJen you can become a member! Kendrick is this guy I have a crush on just as long as you don't say his name again because he likes Star Wars and I told him about this site and he could be on hear got that?
  24. DarthJenJen Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yea sure I no how it is with the whole boy thing just make sure he is a good one before you ask him out or he asks you out because he could be a jerk like my x and hate Star Wars and well thats a story I don't want to get into right now! :mad: it's ticking me off just thinking about it! I'm going to tell more people about this thread so you can have more members k?
  25. JediJenSkywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yea thanks I need all the help I can get getting new members! Yea I kinda feel your pain my x Mike didn't really like Star Wars either he was really into Austin Powers but we just broke up because we both thought it was better when we were friends so we still keep in contact and we are friends he does this really great impression of Dr. Evil!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.