main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How about the New Trilogy Fan Club?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by JediJenSkywalker, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    You're both still young, you'll find others. What is this I hear about a fanclub? :confused:

2. Nai

Nai Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Send a private message to DarthAttorney, the moderator of the forum. You can find a quick link to his profile and user ID at the top of the page.

3. JediJenSkywalker

JediJenSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Okay first order of buisness is to get more members! How shall we go about doing that? :confused: Everytime we post something we ask if anyone is intersted in signing up for the New Trilogy fan club and I know the perfect place to do so the AOTC forum! :D

4. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Yes Master_Bryd I think I spelled that right all you have to do if your intersted in supporting the New Trilgoy is put member of the New Trilogy Fan Club on your signature as you can see our first order of business is to find new members for our club!

5. DarthJenJen

DarthJenJen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    Cool! So I'm going to just post stuff about the New Trilogy Fan Club in the Phantom Menace Forum is that cool? :D Master_Byrd come be a part of this Fan Club! You seem funny! I wish I could find someone else! :( Star Wars doesn't get you much attention from guys espically in highschool!

6. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I'll join. I like the Original Trilogy, but I love the New Trilogy.

7. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Right DarthJenJen I will take AOTC Forum and if Qui-GonDude gets back he can have Episode III Spoilers and if SexyStarWarsChic comes back she gets Episode III Spoiler Free and if Master_Byrd decides he wants to become a member then he can get well.. um I shall find something for him! Thanks Nai! I'm going to try that! :)

8. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Alright good deal we have a new member! WELCOME SHIRIKEICELISOE! :D Our first order of buisness is to go to the different forums and post something about the New Trilogy say come be a member of the New Trilogy Fan Club or something and all you have to do to become a member is put member of the New Trilogy Fan Club in your signature! Any questions?

9. DarthJenJen

Nov 22, 2002
    Wait I changed my mind can I have Episode III spoilers instead? I didn't post anything in the Phantom Menace forum yet!

10. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Yea sure! :D at least someone is helping me!

11. DarthJenJen

Nov 22, 2002
    Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

12. ThePassionateOne

ThePassionateOne Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    This looks tight can I become a member? Is that okay if I'm still into the Original Trilogy? :D

13. The_living_force

The_living_force Jedi Grand Master star 1

Oct 8, 2002
    I'm with you to! ;)
    Can I put the member thing in my sig now or do I have to wait for clearance from you guys?

14. ThePassionateOne

ThePassionateOne Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    No you can do it now! :D WELCOME!!!

15. The_living_force

The_living_force Jedi Grand Master star 1

Oct 8, 2002
    Wohoo! Thanks.

16. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    JedijenSkywalker: Please don't talk to yourself with your socks. It's considered spamming and a bannable offence.

If you want to discuss AotC or TPM, please join one of the Defence Forces in this forum or go to the appropriate Movie board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.