main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How addicted are you to the JC?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lonewolf89, Oct 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Me, I open a navigator window when I wake up in the morning that is devoted solely to the JC. I don't go to any other web site on that window, and I hit the 'refresh' button every five minutes.

2. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Too addicted.

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Take a look at my post count and you'll see how addicted I am. :)

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I consider myself very addicted but i do not get to spend alot of time on the forums.

One question for the peps always on the forums,Are you all fat slabs who dont have a job? No offence if ya are cause in my case you all are still cool.

5. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    Nope, I keep in shape and spend several hours a day online.

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm more or less in shape, too.

7. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Just checking, also does anyone else here addicted to some other web-thing? I am to Neopets.

8. Lott_Dod

Lott_Dod Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2001
    I'm not addicted to the JC and don't come as much as I used to because the forums are clearly in decline. chissdude10, I'm not fat. I exercise daily.

9. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Decline? I dont think so, maybe to you older veterans but it seems the forums are getting a more youthful taist. Im only 13.

10. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
  11. ShinagamiWing

ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    I'm 14, if it matters. I've been reading SW books since I was seven, and I'm not a dork or a nerd - I'm captain of my school's Martial Arts squad (Rogue Squadron to you, punks!) and weigh 130 lbs, 2% of which is fat, mostly in my upper thighs, according to my very good-looking pediatrician. Uh, me, I'm a newbie... but I'd like to think I get my fare share of ranting in.

12. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    The forums have been in a state of constant decline since they were created. It makes one wonder what they were like on the first day...

Checking this board is the first thing I do when I get home, and I usually stay for an hour or two.

13. Galleon

Galleon Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    Every week day i'll spend about and hour on and on the weekends it depends. Also I'm in pretty good shape.

14. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    I only get on when I'm bored. I don't have a job. I workout. I'm addicted to sw, but not the boards.

15. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    I'm mildly addicted. I check the boards every night, and I go through withdraw if I haven't checked them for two or three days. :)

I'm surprised to see a few people younger then me here. And no, I'm not fat. I run every day, although I'm not sure how far.

TC

16. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    I come here every night, and am very depressed when i can't.

17. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Heh ^^() I hang around for speculation around the time a new book is about to come out and a little bit after, till the next book...I rolled around early for SbS though, I'm dying for it....

And I keep in shape as well ^.^ I take Tae-kwon-do and swim, but I also spend a good time online...I always do my homework while online, so I can't really tell how long I'm surfing the net...

18. RingoJuna

RingoJuna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2001
    i'm here almost every night, usually in the hours between 3 and 7 in the morning. I am a fat slob, I eat things that are bad for me, I smoke, I get into relationships with married women, and also tend to have very poor morals in most peoples' eyes.

19. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Ringo - You sound like Jabba the Hutt. LOL. I mean that in an amusing way.

As for myself, I need to get in better shape. I really like riding my bike, but I couldn't until yesterday, when I fixed the tire. I eat mostly junk, but not a lot. I don't drink or smoke thankfully, and I am loyal to my girlfriend. Heh.

I, too, am a nightowl. I often visit the JC in the early morning hours ( and go troll watching in JCC once in awhile ) because I usually go to bed at 5:00 am.

I had no real job for a long time. I was making a lot of money on eBay, but they kicked me off. So now I'm bummed because I'll have to work, and have no free time, and I'll have to straighten my hours...

20. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Was Tahiri refering to me as the @##. I have you know I got an impresive package for a preeteen.

21. MAD6121

MAD6121 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 18, 2000
    Not very...I almost lost interest in Star Wars for awhile.

22. Balance_Point

Balance_Point Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I'm addicted to the internet in general. The JC forums are only my first stop out of several forums/message boards I visit daily, and then there are the web sites... And I still manage to keep up with schoolwork and keep in shape (I take karate)... I love being part of the internet generation. :)

23. RingoJuna

RingoJuna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2001
    it's cool, I took it in an amusing way. I haven't started dealing in spice though.

24. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Too addicted. In 7 months, I have posted 3,560 times. But I am getting in shape. I go running for an hour every morning. At home, I do jazz dance. However, in January, I'm going to be starting work as a missionary and for 1.5 years, will not read, see, or hear anything Star Wars-related. It will be a definite challenge.

25. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Um, I hope you'll enjoy seeing AotC on video or DVD, Ishtar. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.