main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How are Sith rules going to work?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Jedilane, Aug 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedilane

Jedilane Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2001
    There can only be two, a master and an apprentice.

AH HA!!! Now we have THREE - The Emperor, Darth Vader, and Darth Maul.

There aren't any rules on this yet, are there? So I guess we can have one master and two apprentices!

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    There are no "Sith Rules" at this time. You can have Vader, Maul and Palpy out at the same time.

3. Quel-Droma001

Quel-Droma001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2001
    Heres a question for you, how will the work a young anakin into the game?
    And why did they make a light side palpatine, with no affect on the old one, like DS and LS Lando from CC?

((These may have already been answered so just let me know))

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Well, in regards to Palpatine, I think Decipher is going on the idea that we don't know yet that Senator Palpatine and Emperor Palpatine are the same. The Senator could be a clone of Darth Sidious (who would most likely be a persona of The Emperor). As far as we know in TPM, from a generalized perspective, the Senator is working on the lightside of things while Sidious is doing the evil puppeteering behind him. Once we find out if Senator/Chancellor Palpatine is the same as Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious or is a clone or whatever in episode 3 Decipher will probably establish a new persona rule.

The short answer though is decipher has stated in the glossary supplement that The Emperor is the only persona for the classic trilogy, or something to that effect.

As for Anakin, I think most people think Decipher won't be making a lightside Anakin persona until Episode 2 expansions come out, since the two main things he contributed to TPM was podracing (which is covered by his podracer in the game) and his adventure in the Naboo fighter (which will probably be represented by some other means such as an effect or interrupt).

And as for a comment more on topic to this thread, I think if they were to ever implement "The Rule of Two" it would be as part of an objective or something, maybe we'll one day get a darkside version of the Jedi Tests- Sith Trials perhaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.