Canada How are we doing supporting you ?????

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Mar 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Greetings everyone, I was just wondering what were your taughts on the fanforce support we try our best to give you.

Is there anything you would like to point out as to how things might be done, how you'd like to be able to contact us.

go ahead set your mind free.

Also, Beeing RSA for canada is a great job, but canada all by itself is a pretty rough country with lots of provinces to take care of. Now, I would like some represantatives to help me out in this great task that is to serve the interest of the common fans.

I need some people to stand up for their regions and send me whatsoever little information they have on ANY events with a Star Wars Theme, so we can publicize it.

contact me at Uilmuteiz@fanforce.net, and let me know if you would be interested.

Let's get canada shaking with steps of fandom invasion. ;o)

GJM Uilmuteiz Qur Nomar Enrixtoar
  2. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi, It seems that this place is dead LOL!

We need more canadians!!
  3. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    We have a lot of canadians, they just need to show their fandomhood. And by that I mean get out of the closet. :)

so Alien, you're from Ottawa, I could use someone to represent Fanforce Down There, I mean, I'm in Montreal, and in cases of great events such as the upcoming convention Star Wars the new alliance.

Or the try outs for the Stormtrooper squad of paintball. ^_^

Anyhow, keep in touch with me, and try to organize a little supper with fans down in ottawa, let me know the date, maybe I'll be able to come down. :)

MTFBWY
  4. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Um ya thats cool
    If you guys have comps I could set up a lan party , its more fun heh.
  5. TheGrandePoobah Jedi Master

star 4
    What do you mean this place is kinda dead? Check out the Toronto forum.

Uilmuteiz, I can start sending you info on our gatherings if you want, but you can easily get the info by poping by the Toronto forum here and on Delphi.

Also, what support have you been giving us? (not meaning insult or anything, I'm just unaware of support at this time) (might be that I'm very tired and not thinking right though.)
  6. darthcleo Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    well, before Uilmuteiz got onboard, no one much from canada was getting any support...

Now he's here and he's just starting to get active.
    http://fanforce.net/canada.shtml is just starting up.

Now's the time to brainstorm and see what can be done, and what the different groups want.

7. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I have to admit TheGrandePoobah, that I wasn't very much active in the last months, but it's all changing now that some information fell into my hands. (thanks DarthCleo. So now, brace yourselfs Canadians, because Supergopher has moved to Fanforce Canada :) .

But sincerely, alltough I go on the forums pretty much every day now, I wouldn't mind someone from every chapter to send me info on what they are doing.. you know ..just in case My boss get's pissed of and she finds out that I'm foruming on my lunch hour.. ;)

anyhow, See you at T-Trek I guess GrandPoobah.. unless you would be planning on coming to Quebec this may. :)
  8. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I check these about 2 X a day at least.
  9. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    You want to know whats going on out there do ya!?1?

The Niagara Regain is about the carve it name on the Star Wars Map, so to speek.

Young Jedi Niagara is up and running.
    The final legwork is being ironed out.
    Come check us out.
    www.youngjediniagara.com
  10. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wanted to take a moment to thank Uilmuteiz for getting the news of our upcoming film night onto the front news page.

We had about ten - twenty unregistered members, and one new registered member swing through our Delphi forum for details.

Looks like we may have quite the turn-out come next Friday.

Thanks for your assistance.
  11. darthcleo Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    Cool ;-)

For the Montreal gathering (the SW concert) we didn't really plan on actually meeting people there, so we have no idea if others made it because of the Fanforce announcement.
    Uil. was very tempted to get on stage and ask.. I forbid it! LOL
    "Do not shame me"!
  12. Riley Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't think there are many people from Winnipeg or Manitoba in general. :( There also aren't really any events that I know about anywhere in the prairies. Heh darnit where are all the prairies SW fans? ;)
  13. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hehe, my dad's family if from manitoba, but they hate sw so that dont help you.
  14. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Riley Man, don't you ever lose hope, There are other fans like you, they are just hiding somewhere waiting for someone to pop-up and say :

Star Wars was a good movie, let's get togheter and discuss it.

but then again the prairies are quite big, and there's not that much of an echo in there.. but Don't you ever loose hope, after all, your third neighbour could be a Star Wars freek, and you wouldn't know about it because he Hide's it all in his basement. ;)
  15. Riley Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Heh actually I know a few other Star Wars fans here in Winnipeg. They just don't seem interested in posting at these boards and the like. :( I went to see TPM with a bunch of them when it came out though. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.