SWRPF Archive How are we doing?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Jun 4, 2005.

?

How are we doing?

Poll closed Jul 4, 2005.
The RPF is excellent, no complaints 51 vote(s) 49.5%
I like it a lot here but there are one or two things that could be improved 38 vote(s) 36.9%
It’s decent but not great. I’d like to see many changes 6 vote(s) 5.8%
This forum is crap, NP, get your act together 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don’t post here enough to have a firm opinion, or I am new to the RPF 8 vote(s) 7.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
  2. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    How are we doing?

Inspired by an excellent tradition in several other forums, I?ve created this thread to solicit opinions regarding the current state of the RPF. After serving as your moddess for just over a year, I know what I think, but I want to hear what you have to say. What works or doesn?t work? Is there anything that can be done to make the forum better, or is it already great? Please feel free to post any thoughts, questions or comments you may have in addition to your vote (especially if you think things could be improved). As always, my PM box is open if you?d prefer to make your thoughts known that way.

Thanks for your time,
    [face_love] NP
  3. Squishy_Vic Jedi Master

star 4
    The RPF is great. I have no complaints. I've learned a lot here since May of last year, and it has been lots of fun - I've met new people and this has given me a new online experience. It's fun being able to express your fantasy characters in roleplaying. Hopefully it (The RPF) continues to prosper.

Squishy_Vic
  4. darth_Boba Jedi Master

star 4
    *Is miffed at lack of "Same as always" option*
  5. Dubya_Scott Jedi Master

star 5
    No complaints. :)
    Keep up the good work, NP.

---Scotty
  6. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight

star 6
  7. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Master

star 2
    I wouldn't say I have no complaints, but I can't think of any right now. All-in-all, bang-up job everyone.
  8. GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin + Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Administrator
    star 10
    Not a complaint in site, Moddess. You've done a wonderful job here, and the RPF is indeed thriving. It's going smoothly, there's good amount of games out there, newbies have good direction, you manage the boards well, and the modly response time for situations is quick and brisk. If it was possible to be better, then we'd be in a utopia... if we already aren't.

Kudos and props to you.
  9. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    I like it a lot here but there are one or two things that could be improved

Well first of all NaboosPrincess your doing an excellent job. Especially to have to put up with me, and how many times I have asked you to lock my RP's. I thank you for your work, your doing great :D .

As far as the forum itself goes, there isn't hardly a thing wrong. Just one or two things every now and then.

Overall it's doing great, and I?m glad to be part of it. :)
  10. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6
    I am loving it. You are doing awesome, NP. The RP's are always getting better it seems. Keep it up. :)

darth_nemisis
  11. Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The forum is excellent. However, I voted #2 because I get tired of seeing numerous "What if so and so was darkside and/or lightside" RPGs. However, the ones I've seen are good.
  12. LightWarden Jedi Master

star 4
    You guys have a minor infestation of mandalorians, but that can be cleared up with another war or two.

Other than that, and the occasional strange disjunctions caused by random occurances that defy all laws of time, space and logic, it's quite good. I am enjoying the RPGs immensely.

Keep flying.
  13. Sith_Lords Jedi Master

star 4
    The RPF is doing Exellent, it could not be doing better IMO. Good Work NP. :)
  14. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight

star 5
    The RPF: dare I say that we are in the height of a golden age of prosperity?

Marah, your stellar leadership, organisation and magical personality have helped cement together all the disparate factions of the forum (n00bs, vets, and those in between) into a single body that, for the most part, avoids squabble.

Not to denigrate DA or Pott0r's administrations, but I think we're at the best we've ever been.

What I'm particularly impressed with is your handling of our n00b friends. The forum has gone from outwardly, initially intimidating to a real hands-on, welcoming place.
  15. Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think that is is great..

Keep it Up NP.. :)
  16. Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan

star 4
    While I have been RPing here for only a short while, I must express my respect for both the manner in which the forum is organised/run (NaboosPrincess, I tip my beanie to you) and the unification of people who so readily integrate new players into their midst. Like all fans of storytelling, I find pleasure in escaping into the realms of possibility and in no way has this desire been frustrated in my time here. It is a credit to the entire forum that such a diverse array of talents and interests can be integrated into a unique presence of consistent quality.

To the accolades of much more experienced individuals than I, my praise can be added - a testament, in effect, to the attraction and staying power of the RPF. I look forward to playing with many of you in the future.
  17. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight

star 8
    I don?t post here enough to have a firm opinion.
  18. Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The RPF is excellent,I see no way to improve it.Keep up the good work everyone
  19. ConcordDawn Jedi Master

star 4
    It is an excellent roleplaying forum, without a doubt the most well-organized one of its kind on the internet. I used to post a lot here last summer, then I sort of took a hiatus as the pressure from school increased. Now that summmer's nearly here, I plan to visit more often. However, I'm not too keen on the new color scheme (a bit drab) and I wish beyond all wishes we had unlimited editing time here so we can edit our titles and first posts (like Fan Fiction and Fan Art has). I mean, I can see why forums like the JCC and 3SA have timed editing, but it really just impedes things here in the RPF.

Other than that, I think it's great. :)
  20. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight

star 5
    RPF is great Naboo, and a 56% approval rating is higher than most politicians, congradulations...
  21. Zedd-Vega Jedi Master

star 5
    [face_frustrated]What's wrong with Mandalorians LightWarden?[face_frustrated]

o_O*taps his armored foot*o_O
  22. Winged_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    No complaints from me either: we couldn't really ask for a better RPF.
  23. milney Jedi Master

star 5
    The RPF is excellent, no complaints

I picked this one, I especially LOVE the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Role_Playing_Forum/b10328/18912230/]RPF Adoptions Program[/link] ;)
  24. Timothor Jedi Padawan

star 4
    First choice. Excellent ;)

I love the RPGs (with exceptions obviously) and really enjoy professional great RPGs like Across the Galaxy with Squishy_Vic.

Thanks to his Jedi Abomination RPG ive even developed my own character Gadarthas who I have come to really enjoy using.

No complaints at all.
  25. Squishy_Vic Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa cool. Thanks for the notification, Timothor. I'm honoured.

Squishy_Vic :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.