main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA HOW ARE WE GOING TO IDENTIFY EACH OTHER AT OUR FIRST MEETING?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Raph1613, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hi Everybody!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. One problem, though. I've never laid eyes on any of you. And I'm pretty sure that none of you have the faintest clue as to what I look like.

Here's a brief summary of me:

I have long black hair, but wear it braided back with beads hanging on the end. Oh, and I'm Spanish. With absolutely no trace of an accent.

At the meeting, I'll be wearing all black. Jeans, combat boots, Marine style hat, shirt (with no logo). I should stand out, unless there's a Goth convention going on there at the same time. :)

Oh, and if I have the time, I'll see about making a quick little "table teepee" with the Empire's logo on it. That should be subdued enough to not look stupid, but be recognizable to you guys.

Alfredo

2. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Well, if I can find it, I'll be wearing my white StarWarsChicks t-shirt, which has a cartoon-like female jedi with a pink lightsabre and I have it signed by a couple SW stars. If my sister comes with me, she'll be wearing a red baby doll t-shirt with a cartoony Leia in glitter :p

We really are more mature than we sound, I swear. Ok, I'm lying.

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    And here I thought I would get the fun of walking up to random strangers and asking if they liked Star Wars and posted on the boards :p

Well seeing as I have absolutely no idea what I am going to be wearing tomorrow, I will just look for you two/three. I figure that will be easiest. If not, I will randomly walk up to people and just ask. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.