main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC How autistic are you?

Discussion in 'Community' started by vin, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Moviefan2k4

Moviefan2k4 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2009
    I rarely ask anyone to help me remember things like that, and when I do, its not a demand. Usually, it lasts a minute or two, then the flow moves forward. Two prominent external aspects of AS are an obsessive way of thinking or speaking, combined with an extremely literal interpretation of most subjects. I've learned to walk in some of the "gray" areas, but not many of them.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Where's ASR nowadays?

3. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    A senior Vice-President at Arlon Productions, most likely.

Juliet316 and Darth_Invidious like this.
  4. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    broh. You don't have to ask--you said they offer help. You know, because they're participating in a society, and you're taking advantage of that. It's clear by your posting here that you crave attention, and I'd say holding your conversational partners hostage by not moving forward is a pretty solid way to capture that.

5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    There is a point given the suspicious nature in which your results have been handled. Also because, quite frankly, a six hour evaluation not backed up by a second opinion that could validate that first session shouldn't be enough to make you simply "accept" a diagnosis. It's almost as if you went to some quack who later tells you have cancer and you simply accept it because...you have no choice or decide not to do anything about it?

Regardless, you are within your rights to demand the results of that test and harpua provided a lengthy post starting the laws that would apply towards that. Stop ignoring people that genuinely want to help, regardless whether their opinions or beliefs differ from yours. You come in here son, then you really need to grow a thicker hide.

DarthTunick and Juliet316 like this.
  6. Moviefan2k4

Dec 29, 2009
    You're assuming I have malicious intent, which isn't true most of the time. I actually struggle very hard to keep my anger under control, due to trauma I've suffered in the past. I have major trust issues beyond the superficial, and when someone betrays me, I literally don't know how to let go of it.

7. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    I assume everyone has malicious intent. Don't take it personally.

But no, I assume you have selfish intent. Obviously you will deny this. Who would not? You're not really listening to me anyway. You could do some self-reflection. I sure don't know what you'd find there. I'm wrong--so what? It wouldn't make any difference if I was right.

8. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Somebody may as well rename this thread, "The Moviefan Show."

9. Moviefan2k4

Dec 29, 2009
    If it makes no difference to you, why did you bring it up in the first place?

DarthTunick likes this.
  10. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

It's sort-of-like this:

Adam of Nuchtern and Ramza like this.
  11. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    I'm still open to joining that offshoot you started. Is that up and running? There are days when I can't stand half of the people here. Sometimes I need filtered conversation with people I can trust and like.

12. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    I didn't say it makes no difference to me. I said what I say makes no difference to you or how you act. I am shouting into the wind.

Because I am bored is the answer to "why?". I am killing time.

DarthTunick and Juliet316 like this.
  13. Moviefan2k4

Dec 29, 2009
    It depends on what you say, and why. To quote you, "don't take it personally".

Are you talking to me? Yes, my site's still open, but I suggest you read my rules first. Here's the link...

http://www.moviefan2k4.proboards.com/thread/2/site-rules-read?page=1

14. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lol

PRENNTACULAR likes this.
  15. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    you would think this but its actually pretty easy to pick out the slightly autistic online, imho. you just look for the people who never seem to detect sarcasm. its hard for anybody to detect sarcasm online, but when someone's REALLY not getting it, that's usually a pretty good hint that they're autistic

or sometimes just that english is not their first language

16. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    I could not be taking this less personally, my dude.

And no, it doesn't depend. You have clearly not listened to a thing anyone on here has said ever. So.

17. Moviefan2k4

Dec 29, 2009
    Listening and agreeing are two completely different things; the only time I blatantly reject something on principle is when its malicious or demeaning.

18. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    This thread needs an enema.

19. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    [​IMG]

20. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Somebody needs it, fer sure.

21. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I think I got blocked for pointing out his religious experiences were, neurologically speaking, indistinguishable from mild schizophrenic episodes. Or maybe it was for saying it was unfair and weak of him to disregard his own strength and accomplishments to give all credit to his buddy JAAAAAYYYYYZUS, as if he could do nothing and it was all Gawd.

Very malicious of me.

22. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Well, to be fair, you called Jayzus a word for a vagina that begins with c, a flaming homosexual, an ***hole, etc etc etc.... don't play innocent, man. I happen to appreciate your ***hole sense of humor... you gotta own it, though. :p

Juliet316 and DarthTunick like this.
  23. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Oh yeah but that wasn't malicious at him, just his imaginary friend. Who is all those things. And come on; I respect Jesus more for being gay! I just think it's a pity Christians have changed the narrative and gone all hateful on homosexuality.

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    How can that picture be called a prank?