1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

RPR Archive how big is big?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by IcePirate, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcePirate Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm trying to figure out the classifications of ship sizes. Mostly cargo ships, but really all kinds. Searching the web, I find that nobody can agree from the sources I pull from. wookiepedia sucks at this.

what kind of tonnage and cargo capacities are we looking at with light, medium, heavy, heavy+ ships?
  2. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Knight

star 3
    well you could pick up one of the Star Wars RPG books, the 'Starships of the Galaxy' is a handy one that tels yous everything you need to know...this might get sensored by NP, could be considered advertising although that is not my intent...[face_thinking]
  3. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Light could be like a YT-1300 through the Lambda transport class shuttle, perhaps.

Medium, a range of Galofree (sp) transports like the ones the Rebels used on Hoth.

Heavy and up are beyond me, though. [face_thinking]

4. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    HT-2200 is a Heavy Transport with 4 cargo bays. I think what you want is one of the d20 guides...I'm pretty sure there is one on ships
  5. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well an Eclipse-class Star Destroyer is F.E. (******* Enormous) at 20 miles, so anything between a mile and that is 'big'.
    It's a pretty broad range.
  6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    I'd go with Wizards of the Coasts's production of Star Wars RPG books or Lucasbooks's New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels.
  7. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    This looks to have some info, here. It's a start anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.