1. There Are Only a Few Days Left to Vote in the RPF Awards!

Click here to view the ballot!

RPR Archive how big is big?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by IcePirate, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcePirate Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm trying to figure out the classifications of ship sizes. Mostly cargo ships, but really all kinds. Searching the web, I find that nobody can agree from the sources I pull from. wookiepedia sucks at this.

what kind of tonnage and cargo capacities are we looking at with light, medium, heavy, heavy+ ships?
  2. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling

star 3
    well you could pick up one of the Star Wars RPG books, the 'Starships of the Galaxy' is a handy one that tels yous everything you need to know...this might get sensored by NP, could be considered advertising although that is not my intent...[face_thinking]
  3. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Knight

star 3
    Light could be like a YT-1300 through the Lambda transport class shuttle, perhaps.

Medium, a range of Galofree (sp) transports like the ones the Rebels used on Hoth.

Heavy and up are beyond me, though. [face_thinking]

4. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight

star 5
    HT-2200 is a Heavy Transport with 4 cargo bays. I think what you want is one of the d20 guides...I'm pretty sure there is one on ships
  5. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well an Eclipse-class Star Destroyer is F.E. (******* Enormous) at 20 miles, so anything between a mile and that is 'big'.
    It's a pretty broad range.
  6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'd go with Wizards of the Coasts's production of Star Wars RPG books or Lucasbooks's New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels.
  7. Mikaboshi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    This looks to have some info, here. It's a start anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.