[How bout them Cowboys?] *The official Dallas Cowboys appreciation thread*

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by ApolloSmileGirl, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
  2. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    [face_laugh]Gramatica[face_laugh]

BTW, is T.O. still there? He's been rather quiet lately.
  3. Juliet316 SFTC Winner

star 8

That's because the Cowboys are winning and actually have a shot at the playoffs.
  4. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, I think the stuff with T.O was way overblown. Sure he isn't the best guy out there but I don't think he's that much of a problem.

~Liar, lawyer, Mirror for ya, What's the difference? Kangaroo be stoned, He's guilty as the government~
  5. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    He hasn't been any trouble here so far. The local and national media certainly did their best to blow everything, that was involved with him, up to the fullest proportion.

Ever since Romo started playing, he's been the focus, and with good reason.
  6. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Please, Cowgirls beat the **** out of the Ga(y)ints. I beg of you. [face_praying]

~Liar, lawyer, Mirror for ya, What's the difference? Kangaroo be stoned, He's guilty as the government~
  7. DarthButt Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Tony Romo. I love his playing style, his confidence and his general attitude on the field. And he's damn good! He has presence in the pocket unlike anyone, except perhaps for a one Brett Favre. He's going to win us another Lombardi. For the first time since Troy Aikman left, I have confidence in the Cowboys. I live in Houston, but the Cowboys were always my home team.
  8. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Good night, Giants. :)

9. DarthIntegral Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    unlocking and upping at request
  10. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Are you ready for some football!!!!!???!!!! :D
  11. DarthIntegral Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    The Cowboys are going to be, in my opinion, one of the hardest teams to predict. If the timebomb (TO) goes off, they won't do much. If Romo doesn't develop, they won't do much. But if TO is a team player, the running backs do their thing, and Romo grows and matures, they can be Super Bowl Contenders.
  12. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
  13. Juliet316 SFTC Winner

star 8
    Tank Johnson is now a Cowgirl.
  14. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Yes, and he was a steal. Unlike PacMan, or even Vick, I think he actually regrets his mistakes. I think he's going to work the hardest he can to be more than ready for his return to the NFL. He's got something to prove now, and it's a pity we couldn't have the Bears on our schedule a few months down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.