main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC How can I get my game on?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Feb 6, 2013.

1. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    How did it take so long for the Te'o posts to start?

eht13, PRENNTACULAR and Juliet316 like this.
  2. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Yes, I convinced her to try to give herself a chance and get back with her x and now they are together. All in a day's work.Guys trust me you want a p**** that doesn't have teeth in it. Even though I'm nice, thoughtful and considerate I'm often treated like ****. I even told her I had feelings for her and then helped her get back with her x ... and she still wasn't mature enough to show me respect all the while...

It doesn't pay to be saintly guys, it doesn't pay.

3. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Sounds like you need to grow a pair.

Master_Jacen likes this.
  4. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Wait, why would you help the girl you like get back with her ex? And misogyny is totally the appropriate reaction.

Point Given likes this.
  5. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    [​IMG]

Point Given likes this.
  6. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I can't even words

7. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    quote="Eeth-my-Koth, post: 50428078, member: 386833"]Sounds like you need to grow a pair.[/quote] I just want to be open and honest and respectful to some one and have mutual respect. I just want to have something real, sincere. I don't want games,
    I don't want to have to be the 5 dollar foot long.... I don't want to play the pizza delivery guy or pretend I'm james bond.
    [​IMG]
    I help people all the time with their "issues" problems and they treat me like crock. This woman is vicious but still. People are just myserible, spiteful, self centered... egoistical and etc etc. You help some one with their life, and they basically tell you to drop dead. I'm a nice guy..with a nice face maybe that's why some people treat me that way. I don't mind helping people, I enjoy it even. I enjoy solving their problems, being their support.

I'm not a bad guy. I don't always approach women...I'm open minded, scored on a state test above average, mostly mature but still trying to grow up some... understanding, compassionate, passionate.. I can be very self driven and inspired. My professors say good things about me. My mother says I would fight to the death for those I love, down to the last bloody pulp. I'm not such a terrible person, but I'm unsure of myself, lack confidence, self motivation. I lack social experience and professional experience.

I'm not a terrible person though...

She is like we stay up to 5 o clock together just talking... we used to do the same thing... whatever.

8. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Okay. You got me. You had me going for a while. I don't know who you are, but well done.

9. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    The joke is on me , believe me... I'm not making any of it up.

10. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Totally, my man.

11. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    This wasn't nice, it was just dumb.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  12. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    No, it was selfless. I wanted to be good friends if we couldn't be together in a relationship. I like helping people I'm looking for honest, loyal friends.
    I'd love to be with a woman in along term relationship who was an honest and loyal friend. I don't even know how long her relationship will last that
    I convinced her into. She's a she devil... and is always playing with fire. I don't know how tempered the relationship can be until it shatters like fragile glass.

She didn't even want to date before, didn't believe in commitments. I talked her into it. I don't expect anything in return but now that she's in this relationship and there's problems and she's full blown atomic , I still feel a slight obligation to help her further if I can...or at least navigate her safely out of any debris she leaves behind...

Just because you can't respect it, don't understand my motives or intentions that doesn't make it dumb. I went into this only looking for someone I could share a honest, open relationship with. I still have that more or less. As for coming to terms that we won't ever be together that just takes some growing up on my part. I like to help others...

I just want(ed) a friend. I'm trying to see deeper into people. I respect if she wants a relationship for herself. If I wanted to get laid I would have by now. I'm looking for more, love even if it's not with sex and even if I'm not the main man in her life I wanted to find a loving, caring relationship. I don't care about the sex that much... I'm much more than that. A hell of a lot more than that...

We have alot in common and I support her...it's that she is like a bat out of hell that makes it so hard for her to find a home... She's not a terrible person and I wish the best for her. I have feelings for her even if they won't ever be returned to me.

13. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    She had vagina dentata? Sounds like you might have dodged a bullet.

14. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    Juli, is that you?

15. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I think they're saying what's dumb is that you seem so angry and resentful at her for behaving in a way that you have encouraged her to act. You talk a great deal about your selflessness, but that's not really what it is if you expect so much in return from people. If you are doing things for her to make her love you, you ought to be honest with yourself and her about that. If you aren't and you really want to be a non-romantic friend to her, you ought to adjust your attitude so that you aren't spiting her for finding happiness.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  16. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    I'm not spiting her. I'm happy for her. I want her to be happy. I don't mean a romantic love. I have feelings for who she is, I accept her for what she is. I haven't really brought self less ness up in this thread. It's the second time now that it even came up.

I'm not doing things to make her love me. I'm not spiting her.

You're making assumptions, judgements about something you know nothing about. If you have questions ask me. Thanks.
    Anyways this thread seems pretty baked. It's not any one's business and should have never became any one's...my mistake.

17. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
  18. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  19. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
  20. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    You may not be, or may not think you are. But I'm telling you how you come across to people who just read what you have said without being inside of your mind. As to the "selflessness" point, look at your last post before your reply to me.

To most people, that counts as bringing it up. Here are a few places where you sound bitter.

Here you are hitting on the same themes in your next post.

This third time, you seem to be mad that you spent as much time talking to her as her current boyfriend does, but she doesn't see you in a romantic light. Why? If you are really happy for them, why is there some competition to see who can talk to her the longest in one sitting?

All I'm saying is maybe you should re-examine what you are saying, doing, and think, and see whether it is really in line with the intentions you want to espouse. Because some of this stuff rings more with "jilted lover" than "good friend."

21. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    I don't know what you're talking about, Wocky, he sounds like a real nice guy to me.

22. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    I only mean that she is a lewd person not that I expected a love relationship in return. You understand I feel like I'm on the spot. Also I understand it's a stupid idea to bring something up on the internet if you're not prepared to talk about it. I think friends should be treated with respect even if we were just friends.

I don't have any friends. The people I talk to are on line. I don't get out of the house, I don't even currently have a job. Anyways when you post about your problems, life on the internet this often happens. This is a Star Wars forum, not a dating advice forum. Not that I'd want to post at one. I wish I could just have a legit mutual relationship. I have tried to let her go, maybe too hard. Now she's dating her ex who I remind her of... Well, I guess you live and learn. I'm 25 and many wasted years old. I could of had so much more for myself in life. When I get a good thing I just try to let it be, I just let it be with the good and the bad. Of course I'm a little mixed up, but I deserve far more credit than to be called bitter or spiteful. I'm just lonely. I'll be 26 years old soon... 4 years from 30 in no time... and I've never even dated before. I've barely left home, I met this girl on line who said she'd date me if I were closer ... I'm tied to home , no job, still in college, struggling to pay off my college debt. You should not post anything personal online. Especially if you're dumb enough to post your photograph as I have.

If I can't be with some one, experience life to the fullest then at least I can give some one some of my affection and help them live their life more fully. She wanted to get back with her ex but she was in denial I had to convince her to give it another shot. She's happy now in her own side show type way. She's juggling her problems with her blessings like a circus clown. She's a wild one. I'm not dishing her, I accept her as she is. She would call herself chaotic. She lead me on for a while, told me we would be dating , that sort of thing. I tried not to get the wrong idea because she balanced it out with doubt and told me that she couldn't have a relationship or commitment.

Doesn't matter what any one thinks about me, or how much people hate victim mentality . I'm not trying to be a victim or trying to be spiteful. I'm 25, single , it is what it is. It's not often women that you have so much in common with, so much respect for, chemistry just fall into your lap.

Of course I have mixed feelings, we've been talking for a while now. She trusted me , shared things with me that I can't share with you here. I'm mixed up, of course I am.

I guess I've been playing a game I don't understand and maybe I lost but at least she wins and at least she gets something out of it. I'm not competitive , if I were I wouldn't have supported her to follow her heart I would have tried to take it. Isn't that what most men are ? Competitive? Isn't that why men and women play games? I just wanted to support her, get to know her on a deeper level.

I don't know why, how I ended up here, 25 years and counting a Monday 12:33 AM posting on a forum about my pathetic social life...

It's just the way it is. If you think you can tell me how to think or feel after 25 years that's your entitled to think that way... but I'm just trying to understand the world and people in it. I might not have it all figured out, I might project mixed signals to you. Yeah, some times in my heart I thought we could be together. I was swept away, my hopes and dreams invested. A romantic interest developed, a passion , almost an obsession. When I found out that she couldn't have a relationship I started to try to be more faithful and loyal to her as a friend. I figured I'm alone, pathetic and can't hold a relationship, she can't hold one... maybe we can be good friends and I can some one close to talk to in my life.

Then I found out that there was hope for her, that she wanted a relationship that I was changing her mind that she wanted more out of life than to end up 30 , alone and pathetic as I'm heading towards. I figured , sure why not? Why not do something nice for some one? Why not help some one to not give up on life? Both of us have ****** pasts and lots of reasons to be cautious , we both understand each others pain.

We're a lot alike, only now she's happier and I'm still relatively alone, if that's not a act of self lessness, kindness then I don't give a damn what is. Maybe I could have had a chance with her, I don't know that's for her to decide too. I did in my heart what I felt she deserved, what I wanted her to have after I fell for her. She inspired me, motivated me to change.

What more is there to say? After 25 years of being this way what does any one else really know about it anyways? I don't choose to be this way , I may make choices that make me end up this way. I got into a situation where I fell for a girl and ended up letting her go because she got lonely she had feelings for her x still and wanted to be with her x. I don't play BS games, I don't try to weasel my way in. If I did I might have been telling a different story, maybe even a better one. But I guess that's my mess up or my weakness. I guess that's what makes me so undesirable and unattractive because I don't play games, I don't have hidden agendas. I will be judged by what I do Not some airy fairy assumptions....

I helped her get back with her x , regardless of my mixed feelings. Was it right for me? I don't know, was it right for her, well she's happier now. No sense in me thinking about it because it didn't hurt me until I wrote all this bs on a forum.

Whatever , what does it matter? Maybe I need my hope as much as she does. Im glad she was surprised and I helped her keep faith in dating, "love"...

I ended up the way I started. Make of that what you will, judge me without understanding, comprehending what I did for her. Call it selfish if you want... I don't care. Why should I care at all after 25 years?

23. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    25 isn't that old, dude. You still have plenty of time to turn your life around, or get on a better track. As for the rest of it, have you considered therapy? (Making the assumption you're not a troll) You're really not going to get much help here, or really anywhere else online. Just check if your insurance covers it, if you decide to do so.

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  25. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    I'm not a troll but there is irony in "not caring" and going on a emotional tirade by venting on the world wide web. I might consider therapy. Thank you. These threads are rarely a good idea.