main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC How can I get my game on?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Feb 6, 2013.

1. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Yeah, it's horrible when you are confronted with different ideas and opinions that make you second guess your own ideas and opinions and feel wrong about them. That's the worst.

2. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    A healthy debate is good but it's never a good idea to post sensitive , personal things on line. It's probably not even psychologically healthy most the time...Some times it's best to figure things out for yourself and to trust only a good friend with your problems. It makes it easier, safer to work through your problems. Putting trust out blindly on the net ...

You can try to get a mutual bystander, second opinion but it's not a smart idea to just post your problems all over the internet unless you remain exclusive...

Working through things with a friend also gives you some security and privacy to work things out. Posting something like this on the internet is a brain dead moment and the more you post , regardless of confrontation , the deeper you get into it the worse of an idea it likely becomes...

I don't deny that people can be helpful on the internet on a forum like this but there's nothing really to work through here. I'm not second guessing that much I've always had mixed feelings for her. I do admit that certain arguments might make me feel , consider different things. But when I'm talking to her that's a different reality. I don't hide my feelings for her, I share them.

Anyways it isn't a nice feeling to have doubt and regret and insecurity, I'd agree with that wholeheartedly.

3. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Yeah, take this as an opportunity to learn something about yourself, instead of expecting everybody to agree with you.

Here's my take... you should never expect something in return when you help somebody with their problems. You say that you were acting in a selfless way, but if you truly were being selfless, you wouldn't keep mentioning it. You, no doubt, helped because you care about this person, and whether you realize it or not, that was your motivation for helping. This doesn't make you a terrible person, but you should own it. Just be honest with yourself. As long as you paint pictures in the shade that you want to see them in, instead of seeing them for what they really are, you will have trouble connecting with others. Once you begin to be more honest with yourself, you'll open up for others to see who you actually are, instead of the image you're trying to put out there.

4. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

harpuah likes this.
  5. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
  6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    This thread got really dark fairly quickly.

7. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    She's very happy now, almost a different person.I think she's going to use , abuse her x like she did the first time but let him figure out that she is a user. She uses men like a pill. On the plus side she inspired me to be a better artist and I'm still inspired. I'll post my Natalie Portman drawing when I finish it as this is a Star Wars forum it's appropriate because, why not? I think that's a good thing also because women always approach me when they see my work, it's a good conversation maker. It's really the only pick up line I have is a drawing that takes days to finish . Well this one is taking a long tim, I want it to be correct. She's the type of woman that will take your company just to have the attention and when you share something with her that means something to you she can be supportive or cool about it but on the flip side she can say " This is how many *f bombs* that are not given right now..."

/I think I'm done with my self less ness complex. I think for now on I just want to be treated fairly and be more realistic about my expectations and more up front about what I want and what a woman wants. Guys let me be honest, ok here's another dumb idea being honest on the www...

This was my first relationship, long distant on line. Were weren't boyfriend and girlfriend but we'd talk for hours and hours on end. Some times most of the day. She told me we would be dating if I was closer to her and more of a physical entity to her. It made me depressed as I've wanted a relationship like this for a decade . I started becoming insomniac and developed a eating disorder. I got past the eating disorder but now I can stay up incredibly late hours which I could never do before. That all passed and now I realize that I don't need all that drama. But yeah, maybe woman are all the same. Maybe I let her know that I like her too much. She'll get bored of her x I think and mess him up before they are through... Not that I want that to happen I put in all that time just to get them back together ... She's a good friend but she's my only friend...

I appreciate her honesty but of course I have mixed feelings so don't even bother analyzing me too deeply. I know I have mixed feelings....I'm not in the mood to start playing games with women but I guess I wouldn't mind having a relationship, bettering my life. I like what having a woman does to me, how it inspires me, motivates me. I'll show you one of my old drawings vs one of my new when I share this portman drawing and you'll see how inspired I've been. Well thanks guys. If I had more of a social life I wouldn't be so risque and posting awkward things on the internet.

We still talk EVERY night but I don't know what to think about any of it anymore. We talk every night, day.

8. Darth_Maestro

Darth_Maestro Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2005
    I just read through this whole thread.

whoa.

9. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    http://brianjosephkory.deviantart.com/art/Kate-lol-she-s-named-kate-353926729

http://brianjosephkory.deviantart.com/art/Old-Avril-Avril-Lavigne-Young-Love-328785995
    (Last year)

Doesn't look like who I was trying to draw but I'm not really focused on likeliness right now as much as I am the actual drawing part of it all.

Some people suggest my late drawing was too muddy I see lots of errors in it but please be nice I' m inspired right now and going to get better at drawing as time goes on. Some say it's too dark, muddy but my reference photo was dark and was a print out from on line. I was told my artists to not draw the woman but to draw the light and shadows. I think I have potential but need to focus more on lighting than skin and all that I've been focused on. But still I think I've improved since last year.

10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  11. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    This thread has gotten out of control. I agree . I saw Seinfeld live, it was good.

12. Darth_Maestro

Darth_Maestro Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2005
    Are you related to a fella who goes by the name of Arlol?

13. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    nevermind too much personal info in this thread

14. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
  15. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    Use your talent to pick up girls, then. They'll be like "draw me like one of your french girls" and it's on

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Offer to draw them as Chibi and then talk about how sexy the drawing is turning out while licking your lips and sketching feverishly on the page.