main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

how can i?

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by 1-800-94-JEDI, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1-800-94-JEDI

1-800-94-JEDI Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    make space ships lthat look like their in space not in my hands?

2. Darth_Steven

Darth_Steven Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2002
    Get a mini dv cam take the spaceship into your hand, then throw the ship high in the air....and quickly film it with the camera. If you do this at night you'll also need to put a flashlight in your mouth so you can spotlight the vehicle as it flies through the air. That's how all of us here do our animations. Just be careful, as I'm sure anyone can tell you, when the ship comes back down you don't want it to hit you in the head, and cause any more damage than you already have.

This question has to be the absolute worst question I have ever seen asked on here! I usually have all the patience in the world for questions, but this one takes the cake! You really need to be more specific and look at what you ask, before you type!

Later
    Steve

3. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Man you need to stop being a noob and look around before asking questions. That is such an easy question to answer. You need a 3d program. This is about to get locked.

4. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Welcome to the boards!

I assume you are wanting to model and/or animate ships in a space battle of some sorts, so your best bet would be to research some software in this topic and practice with some of the models here at SciFi-3D. You might also look into the information available in this topic for a free program to get you started.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Though a very broad question, there's no need to post unless you're going to be helpful, guys.

5. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Well why don't you look at the rest of his posts and you will see that he is just spamming. So before commenting like that make sure you know what you are talking about.

6. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I DID see the other posts. But there's no need to encourage it by doing exactly what they want, which is telling them to stop posting. :)

Just a friendly note, man. Cool down.

7. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    This guy has been "banned" several times too. :-B Only an immature nerd would be entertained by running around diff. boards making dumb posts.

And for the few of you who want to entertain these questions then you guys can do so in the noob thread or somewhere else. I'm just sorry some of you wasted so much time responding to it. Otherwise I'd just delete it. For now I'll lock it and let a some people see what was said and then delete it later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.