main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC How come I still haven't heard anything about our name yet?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Master_Dao_Rin, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dao_Rin

Master_Dao_Rin Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2002
    So, what's our name? Is there a meeting this week? If so, I can't make it because I'm coughing out a lung and several other internal organs right at this moment. :) That is, unless, you guys wanna meet at my house and tempt catching bugs that'll make you retch and double up into a constant fetal position.

Stupid sickness.

I'm pretty sure there isn't gonna be any charity screen here in this stupid backwater town; we'd have already heard about it, and its less than three weeks away now. So, line-up it is.

Anyone know when the advance tickets are going on sale? They have GOT to know within the next week, since there are only 20 days left!!! Yoowhooo! :)

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Toronto is the only city in Canada that is getting a charity screening. Ya, I know...it sucks.

Canada (North America) is still in the dark about ticket sales.

When I find out, our theater mamager is calling me as soon as she hears anything, I will post it in the Canada General Forum.

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey, Dao Rin!

The name we settled on at the last meeting was Victory Base, to tie in with the Rebel Legion fan group as well as the Fan Force folks.

We missed you at the meeting! We've had another costume get-together since then, and Rani is hard at work on hers, her hubby's, and my jedi garb, and I'm reviewing what materials we're going to need for lightsabre hilt construction...

We aren't planning on a meeting till next weekend, the postponed open house at my place, with a TPM DVD easter egg hunt to follow. Hopefully we'll see you there. I just heard from the theatre that they will likely know when we can start buying tickets next Friday. I'll harrass every day this week, just in case it comes in earlier... but they're pretty good about that sort of thing.

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.