main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How did Anakin trace Ventress's Hyperspace coordinates ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by pusherJS_NT, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pusherJS_NT

pusherJS_NT Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2004
    In Chapter 11, when Asajj Ventress jumped into Hyperspace, R4 and ARC Trooper got the coordinates. How could they do it?

In the movie, when Millennium Falcon jumped into Hyperspace, the Imperial Fleet never can trace its Hyperspace coordinates.

2. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    my guess would be that ventress is baiting anakin to follow her so she let anakin get the coordinates so as to set the trap...

3. pusherJS_NT

pusherJS_NT Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2004
    So, you mean Ventress sent Anakin her Hyperspace coordinates?

4. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    not so much sent as made it easier to track...dont these things leave ion or plasma trails? they have booster rockets on back for speed and propulsion so, logically, its like a tailpipe. thats how i assumed all ships in SW were tracked...by expelled gas from the back of the ship...

all i think is that ventress just didnt hide where she was going. y'know, she just made it really easy for anakin to figure it out. its gonna backfire on her, though, cause it was also easy enough for obi-wan and the ARC troopers to figure it out as well...

:D

5. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    It's very easy to track someone in hyperspace -- you just need their exit vector and you can extrapolate where they're heading.

Since Anakin was right on her tail, he could easily do it.

It's then likely that he relayed the coordinates to the ground forces to let them know where he was going ashe's not a *complete* idiot. :)

6. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    "Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory."

Anakin had done this before...

7. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Sicne Ventress was baiting him, she probably made it real easy to scan her trajectory.

8. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    yeah, i would imagine that since anakin was following her, he can plot her course along the same lines as if we was making the jump to lightspeed. More than likely that will bring him in line with a planet, and he follows that course...

how the arc troopers got it- they probably got it from R4.

9. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    The same way Maul found the Queen's ship on Tatooine, even though they never sent a signal.

10. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    The same way Maul found the Queen's ship on Tatooine, even though they never sent a signal.

Didn't they send a signal though?

I seem to recall them talking with SOMEONE from Tatooine...

11. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    I only watched the episode and enjoyed it. Since it's Sci-Fi, and a cartoon, I was capable of suspending my disbelief for a few moments, and generally accepting that what happened, happened.

12. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Probably by Vectors, figuring out which way she was oriented and plotted a path through there. However, I wonder how the clones got it

13. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Ventress probably used the Force to Telepathically send him the cordinates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.