main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series How did Boba get Slave One back?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by revan772, Sep 11, 2015.

1. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Maybe spoilers for Dark Disciple? I don't know though. :p Anyway, in DD Boba has Slave One back in his possession. I thought the last time we saw the ship was in Hondo's care during an episode of TCW. Did I miss something? Or is this something that has not been covered yet? If not, do you guys think we will see it? Was it suppose to be in some unaired TCW arc? Thanks in advance. :)

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    There was supposed to be an arc at the end of Season 6, involving Boba, Cad Bane, and some Tusken Raiders. Sadly, it hasn't been released yet, even though it has at least partial voice acting, if not fully. Hondo and Slave 1 probably would have featured.

The Shadow Emperor and Watto like this.
  3. True Sith

True Sith Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2015
    Unfortunately, we can only speculate. Boba maybe could've bought it from him as he grew older, or Hondo gave it to him as a gift much later on as a way of honoring Jango. Hondo was revealed to be good friends with him, after all.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  4. MarcelloF91

MarcelloF91 Jedi Knight

Jul 9, 2015
    I've always assumed it would be in the unaired bounty hunter arc of Clone Wars. Hopefully we'll get a comic based on it in the near future:ghost: . I don't think there's currently anything announced after Chewbacca's.

revan772 likes this.
  5. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    - How and when did Boba get Slave I back?

- How and when did Boba first acquire his first set of his iconic armor?

- How and when did Boba claim the title of the preeminent bounty hunter in the galaxy from Cad Bane?

- Did Boba survive his encounter with the Sarlacc? And if so, how? We do know Fett's (complete set of) armor survived intact (if a little worse for wear). But so far, that's it.

There is a lot of "who, what, when, where, why and how" still left unanswered with Boba Fett. And as a big-time fan of the character, I know I anxiously await word of any development.

6. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    The second and third would have been definitely answered in the Bounty Hunter arc. The first probably would have been as well.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So I was reading about Bane and realized he is the oldest bounty hunter we have met in Canon at the age of 51 human equivalent years.

This could be telling.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  8. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    You really think Boba Fett was already going to rise above Cad Bane in that arc?

I thought it was more Boba and Cad working together. A kind of mentoring thing?

9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Well, I don't know for sure, but in Dark Disciple (which consists of 2 arcs set after the Bounty Hunter arc), Boba appears in his Mandalorian armour leading a group of hunters, with no sign of Bane.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

But those Hunters are part of Boba's Syndicate and not affiliated with Bane.

11. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Right. It's awfully hard to say if it means Bane was out of the picture. Ventress just happened to already have been acquainted with Fett and his crew.

And how sweet it must have been for Boba to have Ventress in a position where she needed to ask for his help. :p

To the everlasting credit of Fett, he was able to put his personal history with Ventress aside enough to take the job (while being smart enough this time to keep his eye squarely on "No Name").

Actually, it was a credit to both Boba and Asajj they were each able to set aside any bad blood and just get to the task of getting the job done.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

It must be weird seeing a kid in Mandalorian armor.

13. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Worst case scenario- When the Boba Fett movie comes out there will be dozens of tie in novels and comics. One of them's bound to mention or tell the story of how Boba got slave one back.

14. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Maybe if TCW was FINISHED, we'd know! *cough* Disney

darskpine10 likes this.
  15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They could've worked in some dialogue said in passing about the ship being that it is an anachronism in continuity. Hildago should've caught it. Perhaps Filoni is keeping the Boba Fett arc in cold storage because he wants to finish the animation as its one his personal favorites, who knows.

But its unclear if the new owners want to keep Lucas's revised storyline for Boba Fett intact.

16. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    With his jet pack?

Apparently, that's how Boba accomplished everything else.

17. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014

I reckon Filoni is keeping a few TCW arcs up his sleeve, with the intention of seeing them released them as animated features/miniseries/novels. I have no doubt that we'll see the Boba/Bane stuff in some form, once his survival is confirmed.

AmidalaLover and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  18. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
  19. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Nah that's legit. Hondo most likely sold it on the Deep Space Web.

20. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    dsw.hondosusedwarships.gal???

21. AmidalaLover

AmidalaLover Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2014
    Probably from the Bounty Hunter arc. If not maybe they could release a novel that includes the Bounty Hunter arc and Boba getting the Slave One. Really hope to see another Clone Wars novel and Boba and Cad Bane would make it EPIC.

SensationalSean likes this.
  22. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    I would think Hondo just gave it back to him with little fuss. After all, he and Jango were associates at one point, and I don't think even he would deny his late friend's son a family keepsake.

23. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I wouldn't put it past him.

"Hondo. I want my ship back."

"You know, I went to a lot of effort to rebuild that ship of yours. Very rare, very expensive, parts in short supply, you know how it is. I even repainted it by hand! So I'm afraid not, unless you're willing to pay."

*Boba puts his gun to Hondo's face*

"Um, on second thought, take the stupid thing. I never liked it to begin with. I mean a vertical cockpit? Come on, that's just weird."

Vib3s and Gahmah Raan like this.
  24. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    I'm thinking that Hondo either gave Boba his father's ship, or sold it to him for a decent rate. Hondo seems like he knew Jango, so he won't try to screw Boba over like he would any other person...depending on his mood.