main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo How did ya'll do last night/this morning?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by allenj456, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    We up in SLC had a pretty good FF turn out at Walmart at midnight. we all did pretty good i think. I made off with:

Obi-Wan
    Padme
    Kit Fisto
    Shaak Ti

thismorning I was at TRU in sugarhous at opening and got

Eeth Koth (POTJ line)
    Jango Fett
    Battle Droid

My friend found for me at a Kmart on Bangeter

Yoda
    Anakin-Hangar Duel
    Red Clonetrooper

Looks like Dooku and Luminari are the really elusive ones- Still looking...

2. DarthScud

DarthScud Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    Yeah that was nice at SLC wal-mart.

I got
    Yoda
    Jango Fett
    Anakin (2 sabers)
    and Deluxe Darth Tyranus

I really would have liked to get more but no money. I think I'm going to sell me wedding ring to get some more figures. (Actually it's my old ring, I didn't like it and got a new one, I'm not quite that bad.)

3. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I picked up Zam Wesell (yeah....I know how to spell her name!) and the basic Count Dooku. I had a Luminara Unduli for a time, but opted not to get it.

4. Sprry75

Sprry75 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I picked up one of each of the basic 3 3/4 figures (except Count Dooku (scarce), Peasant Anakin (crappy), Padme (crappy), and C-3PO (crappy)) at the Orem Wal Mart, plus Slave I, the speeders, and the reek. I got a few extras of the Geonosian Warrior and Super Battle Droid. At about 12:45, after checking out (ouch), we headed to Springville WHICH WAS A GHOST TOWN! They had dozens of boxes and maybe four people going through them picking out the figures with the background inserts. I picked up a Dooku, plus a few extra Royal Guards (great figure) and a TIE Bomber.

All in all, it was a great night.

5. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    MAn! you made of like a bandit! still no Dooku, Luiminari or Royal Guard sightings :(

6. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    I did spot a Royal Guard last night as well, but they are still very scarce.

7. DarthScud

Mar 8, 2002
    Yeah, I'm bummed, I had a Royal Guard or two in my hands last night but didn't realize how rare they would turn out to be, well it's still a bit early to tell (Darth Maul Tatooine attack was very rare and then all over the place) but I wich I had kept a Royal Guard.

8. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I got a Yoda, Anakin (Hangar Duel) and Luminara Unduli. I had a Royal Guard and Plo Koon in my hands but didn't have enough money to get them (if I knew how rare they are I would have got them). I got them around an hour ago, I was standing next to an employee who was opening up new boxes and grabbed ones I knew were rare.

9. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    I found a Royal Guard, a Taun We, and a Yoda while scouring the valley today. If you're looking for a Yoda, try one of the outlying stores (AF or Springville).

10. DarthScud

Mar 8, 2002
    Also almost any K-mart, I've found many Yoda's there

11. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Today I went to the AF walmart and they had no Yoda, Royal Guard, or all of the other hard to find ones. They had Taun We and Dexter Jettster (or however you spell it) but all of the rest were just tons of the same ones

12. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    y'know... if a big enough fanforce were put together, we could order a few crates of figures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.