main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do I find out how much my cards are worth?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by DarthSteveZahn, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSteveZahn

DarthSteveZahn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    I don't know how. I stopped collecting after Hoth, but I got some pretty cool cards.

Obi-Wan
    Luke
    Biggs
    Wedge
    Chewie
    R2-D2
    Brainiac
    Grand Moff Tarkin

I was just wanting to find out how much they are worth. Sorry, I don't know anything about ccg's, so please be kind.

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Cards are worth only what they are worth to you and how much you can sell them for.

3. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Hey bib, might wanna change your sig, the clones attacked days ago, but the artillery keeps shootin' ;)

Anyways to get back on topic:

What Bib said or get a Scrye (it's just a guide, not a definitive value.)

4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Oh yeah, I forgot about my sig. Thanks!

5. DarthSteveZahn

DarthSteveZahn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    well, since I don't know anyone that actually playst the game almost all of the cards are worthless to me. I was just wondering how much money I'd be throwing away if I were to just dump all the cards.

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, try going down to your local card shop and figure out how much you can get for them.

7. Restrainingbolt

Restrainingbolt Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Check ebay for how much they are worth. They're actually "priceless" for a number of us. Decipher may not be making any more cards, but I don't plan on getting rid of mine because of that. I didn't collect them for what they might be worth and plan on keeping them for as long as I'm around.

Restrainingbolt

8. DamastaLukeSkywalker

DamastaLukeSkywalker Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2001
    I know what you mean. I haven't collected the CCG, but I am into the Young Jedi, mainly because nobody around here had it and it was all over so I wanted something that I knew I could get into and have an ample supply until my friends found out about bought both places out of their stock and now Decipher stops. Great! I have a few foils and I am getting the free one from Decipher. I can't wait. It is mainly a collection. The price would be a nice bonus but its Star Wars! I don't need the money, it STAR WARS! Its too bad that not enough people are into Star Wars around here. I mean, it took me 4 months to get one person to buy the cards just so I could try out my decks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.