main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do I find The Bastila Shan Action Figure???

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by AricaBolts, Sep 20, 2011.

1. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Hello Everyone!

I'm a sort of selective colector, I colect things and A)fit in my price range and B) strikes my fancy....

One of those things is the new Bastila Shan action Figure I saw on the Star Wars website, I bookmarked it to go back to when I had a few moments, to look up where and when to buy it, but becasue of the re-haul of the site the link is no longer functioning, does anyone know where I'd find a figure (Target, Wal*Mart, Toys R us??) and if it's even out yet??? lol.

Thank you in advance for any help!
    May The Force Be With You,
    Arica.

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Hi, Arica. First of all I haven't seen you on the board before, so welcome!

Starwarsshop.com shut down recently, which is why you weren't able to access it. The Bastila Shan figure is part of what Hasbro calls its "Vintage collection". Even though Bastila Shan isn't from the Classic trilogy, her figure is on a cardback styled after the old Kenner line from the 70s/80s.

Her figure is part of the most recent wave and is out now but very tough to find at retail. You could try your luck @ your local Wal-Mart, Target or Toys 'r' Us, and you may get lucky. Or you could try an online retailer or eBay if you have an account. Looks like she's going for about $25-$30 carded and maybe $15-17 loose on eBay right now. A little steep for one figure.

My advice is, unless you absolutely need her right now, wait a bit. You may get lucky and find her at retail, or worst case you check back in a month or two when everyone is chasing the next "Hot" figure and get her for half of what she's going for now.

Good luck and happy hunting!

3. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Thanks for the welcome! I've kinda been lurking around on this part of the boards for a few weeks, then I finally desided tocome out of the shadows!

I'm on a short Family Vacation Right now, so we're drving past a TON of shops and I've been stopping in all of them, no luck but still i never knew it could be so fun to look for something!

I'm not on E-bay and I don't think I want the figure $30 bucks bad, I think i'll wait for a little bit like you sugested, I put it on my X-mas list, it's popularity should calm down by then, right?

Thanks for the help Juke-Skywalker!
    Arica.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could try checking on Amazon (for whatever country you are in) once you get home.

Edit - Amazon in the US.