So CO How do I join?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Micah333, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    My name is Micah Mowery. I am VERY interested in getting involved with the group. I'm going to my first 501st event on Saturday and would like to know if there is anything I can do with you guys.

Micah333@aol.com (or respond to post)

Thanks!!!
  2. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Congradulations! you are in! :D

All you have to do is post here and you are in.

Welcome to the group! We are starting to be a FF, since we have 1 official meeting under our belt and are a subgroup of the Rocky Mountain Fan Force in Denver (RMFF). We post here and in denver, so have fun in both places!

Again, Welcome to the Group!!! :D im Mike, and its nice to see another Person in the Springs! :D

(p.s. if you want to learn more of the Jc forums, go to the Welcome New Users for more info!)
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *Waves at Micah*

Hey do you remember me? :D

hehehe... hows that costume going? Or have you started yet? I forgot to show you where the belt buckles were, but that's ok :p

*Points to what Mike said*

Go to the Denver forums... that's were all the fun stuff happens. This one is kinda dead :p
  4. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I started dieing? dying? whatever...

the material. I'm going back today for more of the dark stuff. Maybe I'll see you there.

Thank you sooo much :)
  5. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hmmm... well I may be there buying and hording fabric :p Hehe... I saw some last night that is marked down majorly, its a must have. :D
  6. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe you should talk to my mother. She hoards fabric like there's no tomorrow...
  7. DarthLeif Jedi Knight

hey, if any one could get me some info on where i could get a good royal gurd costume that would be cool.

welcome to the group micah!!!
  8. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    *points at mike* he's got one ;)

Micah: what's up man, welcome to the group. So I take it you're here in the springs too (sarah seems to know you).

How old are ya? Just curious b/c we seem to get a lot of younguns down here :).

Not sure when our next local meeting will be but it looks like this Sunday Mike and I will be going up to the RMFF meeting in Denver (I'll be driving). If you want to go, just shoot me an email at cory.peter@peterson.af.mil and let me know, I can probably hook you up with a ride.
  9. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I met Micah at JoAnns. He was getting stuff for a Jedi Costume. So of course I said hi, and helped them get stuff. Talked to his mom about the RMFF and 501st.

And you're about 17 right Micah?
  10. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, i do have a complete Royal Guard costume, Helmet, Forcepike and all. it just needs some refining to do...

If you need any help, just talk to Sarah. She was the creative genuise behind it. i just supplied the cash :D
  11. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, I'm 17 (on the 17th). I can't make it to the Denver meeting because of Birthday plans. Sarah was a GREAT help.
  12. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *Bows* Thank you thank you. ;)

I suppose that's the reason I run the Imperial Outfitters ;)
  13. Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome welcome....

It's good to hear that new people are coming into this, considering that the whole "Movie Hype" has mostly subsided. To be honest, you've met more people in the group than I have...so congrats. If you have any questions just ask any of us or post it on the board.

Good to have you.
  14. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    Too bad about those b-day plans bro, the Denver meetings are a blast (mainly because there's just so many people there usually). Our meetings are looking to get bigger and bigger though, which is great.

Joshua: d'you want a ride up to the Denver meeting this Sunday? Mike and I will be heading up that way, and since it's all BYOL, it's cheap/free...I'd be happy to supply you a ride. Be cool to finally meet ya.
  15. DarthLeif Jedi Knight

16. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Bring your own lunch. BYOL. :D
  17. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wait a sec...so now the Denver meeting is on SUNDAY? I thought it was Saturday. I have dinner Saturday night. I'd have to be home by 6. Sunday I have work, which I would be glad to get off. But the hard part...

...convincing my mom to allow me to go to Denver with a bunch of people she's never met, all of whom are obsessed, and rally (or who knows what).

If I knew what normally happens up there I'd have a better chance. I'll re-check the Denver thread for the new plans as well.
  18. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well Mike is pretty trustworthy, and Cory is a military boy... if that makes things any better.
  19. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    ITs ok. If you can come, then that will be great, if not, then im sure we will meet you at the meeting here.
  20. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    How many times do I gotta tell ya...I'm not in the Military, I'm in the AIR FORCE (which is better than the military, haha!)
  21. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Still isnt nothing compared to the Navy... ;)
  22. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hah! The navy's mascot is a GOAT. How lame is that? :p

Army kicks ass!
  23. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    what's the army mascot?
  24. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Well...my dad flew planes in the Navy...so i kinda have an attachment to the AirForce and the Navy...

Besides...the Navy rules the seas. Nothing compares to that. Doesnt matter if they have a goat as a mascot...but a shark would have better...
  25. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    the AF lets em think they rule the seas. the AF rules the world. ;)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.