main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL How do you feel on this issue?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ia-Bou, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    heading to dinner right now.....

2. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll be leaving for the restaurant shortly. I should be there by 9:30pm or so. I've never been there before, so I hope it's easy to find everyone.

L8r

3. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    we are so going back there again.... food was delisious

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I assume you're talking about Tutu, because the Ale House food tasted like butt (not that me, a vegetarian, has a great feel for the taste of butt, but I digress). I think I've been to the Ale House for the last time this decade. You might ask, then why did you eat so much of it? Anyone that's seen my collection knows I have very little self-control. It's like an automatic response to food. It's because I was raised during the Depression. Well, within 40 years of it, anyway. -Campbell

5. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I love the Ale House. But then, I'm not too discriminating an eater and I usually get the same food when I go. I rarely order outside of my normal groupings.

Tu Tu Tango was cool.

L8r

6. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Note, dude didn't order the oil, I mean onion, rings. And also note, dude didn't proceed to eat 2/3 of the onion rings he didn't even like in the first place.

I did. And like not going back to a restaurant you threw up in as a kid, it'll be a cold day in Hades before my visage passes through an Alehouse entry. -Campbell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.