main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN how do you join

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by spurro_kolhart, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spurro_kolhart

spurro_kolhart Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2004
    hey i live just outside chattanooga in fort oglethorpe, i was just wondering how you join,

2. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Welcome to the board, Spurro! You join by posting here on the boards, and by coming to the meetings. More "formal" membership has yet to be defined, but will come eventually.
    So glad to see someone new! Sorry you didn't find us sooner, we just had a meeting last night!! But, we are meeting plenty more in the next few months, so don't worry!
    Feel free to poke around in the old threads and join in the newer ones!
    May the force be with you! :)

3. spurro_kolhart

spurro_kolhart Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2004
    thanks glad to be here, been a star wars fan since about 3 years old, its good to find other people who live close who feel the same way

4. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Hey spurro! I live near Ft Oglethorpe. Technically, we're in Ringgold, but it takes me 5 minutes to get to downtown Ft.O and 20 to get to downtown Ringgold, so go figure. We're planning on going to see The Incredibles sometime next weekend. I wanted to see it anyway, but since the teaser for RotS will be on it, we're making it a full blown meeting. We'll probably go out to eat afterwards to actually do the meeting part, but we'd love to have you join us. We're still working out the time we'll go and we're going to try and get tickets online using Fandango. That way, we won't be turned away in case of sell outs.

So please, post in the other topics. All input and ideas are welcome.

5. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Welcome Spurro! To join just start posting and come to the meetings! It's not hard really ;) We don't have a big membership now so we're pretty flexible about new members joining. We don't have a whole list of rules/regs that you have to meet yet. Again, welcome aboard! IF there's anything I can do for you please let me know! Our next meeting is this week and we'll be seeing the Incredibles together as a group if we can all agree on a time.

6. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Spurro. Hope to see you at the meetings. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.