Discussion How do you plan on seeing the spin-offs?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Seagoat, May 2, 2013.

?

How will you watch the spin-off movies?

In theaters on opening day! 41 vote(s) 69.5%
A few days/weeks after it's been in theaters, I need to avoid the crowds 10 vote(s) 16.9%
I'll buy the DVD/Blu-Ray when it comes out 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I'll just download it from the internet (tsk tsk) 1 vote(s) 1.7%
I won't even watch them 1 vote(s) 1.7%
Other (Post below) 6 vote(s) 10.2%
  1. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I have a couple of Padme costumes but I don't want to watch a movie wearing them.
    eht13 likes this.
  2. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Probably buy them on iTunes...loved watching Iron Man 3 last night at the theatre, did not love the nearly half-hour of ads (and no trailers, what the heck?) that preceded it.
  3. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    Well then, you've just gone and peaked my interest. [face_mischief]
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Jabari Force Ghost

star 1
    It had never occurred to me to wear a costume to a theater until Episode 1, when a few people I knew were talking about it. I didn't actually do it until Episode 2. And really, unless you count the costume contest for the campus showing of Lord of the Rings, I've only worn costumes to Star Wars movies (2, 3, and Episode 1 3D). But hey, any excuse to wear a costume is fine with me. :)
  5. w4tkn Jedi Master

star 1
    Opening night, not in HFR and not in 3D, if there is a HFR version then I will go see that later. I saw the Prequels all on opening night and with close friends, if I can be back in Scotland for its release, I may go wait to see if with my best pal so we can go and chat about it afterwards. Star Wars is about the community.
  6. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    I'd probably go see them as soon as possible, at least the first few movies.
    Later on, I might get patient enough for the BluRay release, depending on what the movie's about.
  7. bergstrom Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm really only interested in 7,8 and 9.
  8. Rachel_In_Red Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    For any Star Wars movie that is released in theaters, I will be there for the midnight showing.
  9. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Anything Star Wars is opening day for me - even The Clone Wars Animated ..............
  10. Immortiss Force Ghost

star 4
    Hopefully they're in 3D. I haven't seen a SW in 3D yet.
  11. BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost

star 4
    Opening night for every one, unless it's, like, "Great Ewok / Gungan Dance Party Adventure". Might wait till the crowds die down for that one.
  12. Evil--Yoda Jedi Master

star 1
    Anyone know when we're expected to get an announcement about the first prequel?
  13. ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio

star 6
    Opening day....or at least weekend. Might not be able to swing an opening day for all of them.
    Evil--Yoda likes this.
  14. DARTH-FURBABY Force Ghost

star 2
    If I have to pay $30-40 to see ANY movie, I'll just wait and either rent it or buy it some later time.