How do you rate Celebration III?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by General Kenobi, Apr 26, 2005.

?

How do you rate Celebration III?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Five stars - Fantastic! 14 vote(s) 48.3%
Four stars - Great 8 vote(s) 27.6%
Three stars - Pretty good 2 vote(s) 6.9%
Two stars - OK 3 vote(s) 10.3%
One star - Not so good 1 vote(s) 3.4%
No stars - Terrible 1 vote(s) 3.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    droideka EDIT: locking, old
  2. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    After I got used to the massive amounts of time that I needed to spend in line, the days started to get progressively more and more fun. Standing outside all night for Lucas, seeing seven spectacular new minutes of Star Wars footage that was better than I ever could have wished for, watching the films with thousands of rabid fans, and even getting the chance to meet some of you fine folks in person are some of the memories that I will treasure forever.

It was my first convention, and I loved every second of it. I had a fantastic time - and went through quite a withdrawl on Monday! :D

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!
  3. DarthPhelps Jedi Master

star 5
    I gave it five, because I thoroughly enjoyed every part of it that I visited or engaged in.

My only regret is not seeing enough JC'ers, or some of the speaking engagements that were offered, but there's so much to do you pretty much have to pick & choose as far as that goes.

I finally got Ray Park's autograph, and threw out a quick question about Iron Fist. He was quite cordial.

Participated in railing against Jar Jar in the Phantom Menace viewing Saturday night. Hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

A great weekend. :)
  4. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I was one of the ones who cheered Jar Jar's first appearence during TPM. :-B

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!
  5. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    4 stars. Fun but not perfect.
  6. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I gave it a 4. I would have given it a 5, but after my experiences with comic-cons, I was dissapointed in a lot of minor areas. I had an absolutely terriffic time overall, though, but that was more due to the great people i spent my time with :)
  7. Padawan915 Jedi Master

star 6
    I said it was four as well. It was cool and all, getting to meet all of my BYS members was awesome, and well worth it. As was the Exclusive footage that Rick McCallum showed. The Exhibit Hall was decent the first day because you could get good deals then.

The long lines for the store sucked, as did most of the other lines as well. I didn't bother with the autographs, I can get them all next month at Wizard World East here in Philly.

Good times on the whole.
  8. DarthShona Jedi Master

star 5
    5 Stars!

It was awesome!!!!!

I only wish I'd attended the last two Celebrations.
  9. neeldawg66 Jedi Master

star 8
    I gave it five stars. I'll never forget being surrounded by so many Star Wars fans!!
  10. DarthPhelps Jedi Master

star 5
    The long lines for the store sucked, as did most of the other lines as well.

True, but based on my CII experience, I eliminated it from consideration. I expect that you can't separate that sort of thing from an event this huge (but it would be nice if they could).
  11. Drac39 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  12. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    4. If things had been better organized, or if I hadn't met as many JCers, I'd give it a 5. :p
  13. Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight

star 5
    Three stars - Pretty good
  14. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    4 stars. It was a decent experience, I had a lot of fun, but overall it could've been somewhat better.
  15. Amidala14 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  16. OBIX1 Jedi Master

star 6
    5 stars! It could've been organized better,but that didn't ruin my time or anything. It was still a blast. :D
  17. Moff_D Jedi Knight

star 5
    I have to go with five stars. It will be a time long remembered :D
  18. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Five stars. Despite some downers (bad weather, long store line) I had an incredible time.
  19. BobaChris12 NE RSA & North Ridge VP

Manager
    star 9
    Five stars - Fantastic!
  20. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight

star 5
    As a former conference manager the pitiful organization of C3 suxored.

I was there to meet with my friends and have a good time. I never even saw the store.

Will I go to C4? Yes. But I still won't wait in line. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.