main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times:
    Palpy kills him.

2. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I think it will be Anakin and th new baddie

3. Tanakin_Xice

Tanakin_Xice Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2003
    I personally think that in the spoiler that tells us Mace pays Palpatien a visit when things go down is when will see him get killed at the hands of the ROyal Gaurds

4. Invictus_Sol

Invictus_Sol Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2003
    I don't know... I'm torn between Anakin handing him his head (for he will be formidable once he turns) or a tag-team from Palpy and the Royal Guards. I would really like to see them justify their so-far useless existance.

5. LordDarth_Christian

LordDarth_Christian Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2003
    I just hope Vader cuts his head off.

6. master_jedi182

master_jedi182 Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2003
    he dies with all the other jedi !!!!!!!!!!
    anikin and palpatin kill them all

i have ep3 pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. DarthPoopious

DarthPoopious Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Natural causes... im sure he has high blood pressure and other ailments. Maybe he gets some weird space virus or something, He spends most of his time sittin around the temple drinking and trying to figure things out.

8. Jedi48

Jedi48 Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2003
    Hey well Kit Fittso dies..... lol

9. Darth-Voracious

Darth-Voracious Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2003
    Asphixiation (spelling ?) lack of oxygen to the brain...its how everyone dies.

10. ogilbyb

ogilbyb Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    Maces killed by Palpatine.

11. DarthDean

DarthDean Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Hot air balloon crash.....

12. darth_youngen_15

darth_youngen_15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2003
    I heard Anakin kills him while Palps watches will great delight.

13. DarthEssex

DarthEssex Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2003
    Well after what Sam said about mace's "going down with a fight" I would say he is going to toe to toe with vader and gets a sabre in his head

14. t-raul

t-raul Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2003
    well hopefully he won't go down like a punk.

15. SITH-ASSAULT-73

SITH-ASSAULT-73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2003
    By Anakin/Vader. "ALL TO EASY"

16. Onasi

Onasi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 2003
    alot of people say boba fett will get revenge, but think about it a jedi master being slaughtered by a young bounty hunter. no, it wouldnt happen

17. 2Cleva

2Cleva Chosen One star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Wow. Can't believe this is going on.

Obviously its Anakin in his baptism to the Dark Side. Question is how. I would assume it be by lightsaber but it would be interesting if its by Force Choke because its more personal - just like he takes out wifey.

18. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    I like the idea of Palpatine and Anakin fighting him two on one. Sam Jackson wanted for his character to have a spectacular death scene and going up against two Sith would insure that.

19. Wrath_Of_Windu

Wrath_Of_Windu Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2003
    In an interview Sam Jackson said sometimes you get what you want. He was refering to his not wanting to go out like a punk. It's going to be the most important death scene in the whole movie. Maybe even the whole saga because whether Mace fights Anakin or Sidious(both are very possible) he has the chance to end it all. If he fights Sidious he has the chance of ending everything right then. There would be no Empire without Sidious. If he would have killed Anakin...no Darth Vader, but Sidious would have probably just waited around for Luke. So the future is really Mace's hands. What he does will decide the future of billions, but he dies. THAT'S why his death will be grand and spectacular because so much happens in those few minutes. Mace wins...no Empire, Mace loses...Empire is born. So no, he won't get the living hell beat out of him, or get dominated in the whole fight even if it is Anakin. Just from the fact that it all comes down to him. When he dies, he won't get his head cut off, I see him getting stabbed from the front and falling down on something. I see Sidious saying..."With your death Mace Windu, I am now assured that the Empire will definently rise." Or something like that.

Then Mace says something unforgettable, closes his eyes and passes to the afterlife. Maces death will be the turning point in the Republic, not Anakin's turn. Yea, Anakin turns to the darkside, but what use is he if Sidious is dead?

20. DarthVurin

DarthVurin Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    One thing I think is worth mentioning is something from the set diaries:

"Shattered glass across the floor of the Chancellor's office"

What caused this? I noticed a few people posted that Mace gets thrown out the window.
    Now, assuming that this shot is part of Mace's death scene, a problem lies therein. If he got thrown through the glass, there wouldn't be any glass on the floor; it would fly outward with Mace's body.

This leads to two possibilities:

1. Something flies into the Chancellor's office through the window from the outside.

2. The glass actually get pulled from its frame from someone or something inside the office, causing it to get strewn across the floor.

I have imagined that Mace's death would involve a duel between him and Anakin, and then end up with Palp disposing of him by force-pulling the glass from the frame, and throwing him out.

I think THAT would be a great death scene.

21. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    "Shattered glass across the floor of the Chancellor's office"

No where in any set diary did it say this!

In the set diary entitled "Home Sweet Home" George takes a tour of the sets. He stands in Palpatines office and says that line. Then the next paragraph of the set diary says "In one set, Lucas and company discuss a shattered glass effect."

Meaning it didn't say it was Palpatines office. It said "in one set."

Not saying that Mace can't fall out a window, just saying that nowhere has it been confirmed that Palpatines windows in his office will be shattered.

22. SithLordYoda

SithLordYoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2004
    Ok I have heard you guy?s flame on people you say this, but Boba Fett will kill Mace! Let?s face Mace killed his dad! I know there are many people that want to see Anakin or Grievous kill Mace, but if Boba does kill Mace I will think of Boba Fett in a totally different light. -SLY-

23. DOOKUKOOD

DOOKUKOOD Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    Mace Windu is killed by Anakin with a little help from a Sith Lord called Darth Sidious.

24. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Mace will get his head lopped off by Anakin.

25. Sedious

Sedious Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2002
    Anakin strikes Mace down..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.