main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrath_Of_Windu

Wrath_Of_Windu Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2003
    I too think ol. Sidious will deal the death blow. To show Anakin the power of the darside.

2. The1Neo

The1Neo Jedi Master star 6

Jan 20, 2004
    Awesome theory L_D!

3. Richard-Drahcir

Richard-Drahcir Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    Boba looked as if he wanted revenge but it ain't gonna happen. Sidious and Anakin will probably double team Mace with Anakin finishing Mace off so that he'll turn to the dark side after that. I hope Sidious will also battle Yoda but on his own.

4. ig-812

ig-812 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2004
    eating a "royal with cheese." :)

5. thebigduke

thebigduke Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2004
    i love L_D's theory but I would put Vader in the armor before that scene. maybe have him come out of the shadows as Mace gets all Sam Jackson in Palpatine's face.

You know you want to see Vader in the suit fighting one of the strongest Jedi.

6. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    i was kinda thinkin that boba kills him after seeing mace kill his father... boba does look a little revengous at the end of episode 2

But remember that Windu is the strongest Jedi next to Yoda. That means he's very skilled and a very tough kill.

7. Numbshiba

Numbshiba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    so obviously, it must be yoda who kills him

8. Darth_Mugwump

Darth_Mugwump Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2004
    I hate to spill the beans but I have read in a french magazine that Mace dies at the hands of Palpatine who ( also stated by magazine quoting Ian McDiarmid ) gets a more physical role in Episode III......

9. ogilbyb

ogilbyb Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
  10. Wrath_Of_Windu

Nov 19, 2003
    Based on what we were just told by Pablo...that Mace doesn't die alone, but lasts the longest leads me to believe that Mace confronts Palpatine with several other jedi. Anakin sides with Palpatine and take on the other four jedi by himself. More than enough to hold him while Sidious fights Mace.

11. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    Just to add to the Pulp Fiction references.....

He dies like a mushroom cloud laying Mutha F'er.......Mutha F'er.

12. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    Back on Coruscant, a low rattling hum slowly rises in volume. Windu turns around to face Palpatine. The Chancellor begins to laugh. Palpatine deftly wields a slender, red blade with one hand. A shocked Windu beholds a dark Master of the Sith. The dark lord attacks with flicks and cuts to fast to clearly see. All Windu can do is block and parry during Palpatine?s vicious onslaught. After a long battle, Windu succumbs to his ferocity and has his arms cut off at the elbows. He Force pushes Windu back against the wall where he slumps to the ground. Anakin is in awe as Sidious turns to him.

Sidious- "Now... finish him... only then will your journey to the Dark Side be complete!?

Anakin looks at Palpatine who?s eyes burn with an immense power. Seeing that power and wanting it for himself, Anakin walks slowly towards Windu with his saber held before him.

13. PowerfulAnakin

PowerfulAnakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2002
    Palpatine will help, but Anakin will do most of the fighting/killing against Mace.

14. Wrath_Of_Windu

Nov 19, 2003
    No he won't people...if Mace goes to see Palps with several jedi. Who do you think will go against Mace, Sidious or Anakin....SIDIOUS!!! Anakin goes to fight the others.

15. PowerfulAnakin

Jul 2, 2002
    So you think hes going to have a fight with Mace, and another fight with Yoda? I dont see the fight with Mace happening, just because its not Sidious style to fight that much in a movie. I think Sidious is going to fight Yoda, not Mace.

16. Wrath_Of_Windu

Nov 19, 2003
    How do you know anything about Sidious's style if this is the first movie we'll see him fighting in? A few months ago, people were saying it's not Sidious's style to fight at all and now we know differently.

17. FinsterBaby

FinsterBaby Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2002
    I think that Sidious has plenty in store for the few Jedi that walk into that office. This is the defining moment in Anakin's turn. Anakin will most likely show true hatred in this battle, and will probably fight Windu alone, but will kill him unfairly in the end. I would think this scene will make the "powerful" Anakin/Vader also look like a coward. I also agree that it will be Yoda that Sidious will face, perhaps Obi witnesses some of this (Y vs. S) also, that would be a nice twist.

18. PowerfulAnakin

Jul 2, 2002
    How do you know anything about Sidious's style if this is the first movie we'll see him fighting in? A few months ago, people were saying it's not Sidious's style to fight at all and now we know differently.

Im not claiming to know, that is my opinion. Now we know differently? How so?

19. Dale

Dale Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2004
    I think Mace will die by Boba Fett killing him because Count Dooku will probably get defeated by Aniken and Anakin wont kill him because he cant have more than two really good fights.So either Boba Fett or C3po will kill him

20. PowerfulAnakin

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry Newbie Dale, but no.

21. Wrath_Of_Windu

Nov 19, 2003
    Im not claiming to know, that is my opinion. Now we know differently? How so?

Because we already know that Sidious fight with his lightsaber.

22. unalteredclone

unalteredclone Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2004
    I think Mace Windu will die by Boba Fett Killing him for revenge of his father's death.

23. PowerfulAnakin

Jul 2, 2002
    Actually all Nick Gillard said was he doesn't have it for show. So we might see him use it. However I find it highly unlikely that he uses it against both Mace and Yoda.

24. PowerfulAnakin

Jul 2, 2002
    UnalteredClone, it's already been confirmed, BOBA FETT DOES NOT KILL MACE.

25. unalteredclone

unalteredclone Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2004
    He will die by Boba Fett killing him for revenge os his fathers's death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.