How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PowerfulAnakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey just wanted to be the 1000th post
  2. PowerfulAnakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Noooooooooooooooooooo you beat me to it!
  3. unalteredclone Jedi Padawan

Fine! Jar Jar will be the death of him and everyone else. Well actually the war pretty much is his fault.
  4. PowerfulAnakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    He will die by Boba Fett killing him for revenge os his fathers's death.

HA HA, ok newbie! You think what you want
  5. ogilbyb Jedi Master

star 4
    PowerfulAnakin, what your saying would cheapen Palpatine as a Sith and he would not live up to the way Ian and Pablo have described him in Episode 3. Sidious has to fight Yoda and Mace and he has to defeat them both at the very least.
  6. Naked-Wookie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mace has felt the darkside before! The official Star Wars EU site states that his tribe, the Korunnai on the planet Haruun Kal, can all touch the force! The Jedi theorized that Mace's Korunnai tribesmen might possibly be descended from a crashed Jedi craft long ago.

The Koronnai were engaged in a bloody war against occupying Blawai forces. In the course of that war:

"Years of bloodshed and hostility between the Korunnai and the Balawai led to gruesome massacres of civilians and non-combatants on both sides. The Force-strong Korun fought without restraint, lashing out with vengeance and bloodlust forbidden by the Jedi Code . . . . Mace received an unsettlingly close look at the grim realities of war. He tried to stay true to the Jedi Code, though he felt the temptation of abandon, of letting go and slipping into the rage and insanity of warfare."

"Testament to his resolve as a Jedi Master, Mace emerged from Haruun Kal true to the Jedi code, though he would be troubled by the questions raised by that jungle war for the remainder of his days."

Entire background HERE

Mace has touched the face of the dark side. He finally deduces what Palpatine is up to when he see what is happening to Anakin, and decides to confront the Supreme Chancellor! Mace is not prepared for the evil he faces, and is subsequently 'served up fried!'
  7. JEDI-MASTER-OB1 Jedi Padawan

Listen, this is how its gonna go down. Mace will be out with a ****-load of clones. As the emperor seizes control of the republic, Mace will spontaneously be jumped by 300+ clones and get his ass kicked. Or just get shot in the back like a bitch by a clone. While turning around to be killed,he will have a sly, yet confused look of "Gaaadamnn, what the hell!"
  8. JediAJ Jedi Master

star 4
    You've got it all wrong...Mace will ask Jar Jar, (who is waiting outside Palpatines office), to look after his Lightsabre while he sees the Chancellor. Palpatine won't allow any weapons in his office in case of 'Assasination' attempts. While holding it Jar Jar will accidently turn it on, trip over his stupid fat feet and slice Mace's head off. [face_shocked] The lightsabre will continue through it's arch into the electrics and Mace's body will be fried.
    To cover up his stupidity, when the other Jedi arrive, Jar Jar will say it was Palpatines fault. They will rush in and get slaughtered by Anakin and Palpatine!!! [face_laugh]
  9. PowerfulAnakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    PowerfulAnakin, what your saying would cheapen Palpatine as a Sith and he would not live up to the way Ian and Pablo have described him in Episode 3. Sidious has to fight Yoda and Mace and he has to defeat them both at the very least.

I dont think it would cheapen him. Palpatine/Sidious has always been the guy behind the scenes, pulling tha strings. I dont think we need to see him fight Mace and Yoda. Just Yoda. Plus the focus of this movie is on Anakins fall. It makes sense to have Anakin take out Mace, because its symbolic of his turn against the Jedi. And how exactly have Ian and Pablo described him. Ian says he has a lot of action scenes. But that could be in the beggining. Look at the first web doc. You see Obi, Ani, Palpy all hanging from something and Palps falls. Im im pretty sure Pablos comments on Palp/Sidious, were that he didnt hold anything back in his performance. That could mean a lot of things.
  10. JohanFer Jedi Padawan

It is all clear to me. I heard that Anakin will have a moment in which he will decide to go to the dark side. I also heard that Mace will have an honorable death. This makes it obvious to me that Mace will be the last jedi Anakin will kill, or the first jedi Darth Vader will kill. To me the first statement is more likely to be. (Hey, this kind of rymes.)
  11. Grievousjedikiller Jedi Youngling

Anakin will kill him after Sidious weakens Mace.
  12. JohanFer Jedi Padawan

Not likely, Anakin must show that he does not need anyone to help him in killing the second most powerful jedi. Although I would be cool to see that.
  13. selfish Jedi Padawan

rumors has it mace died in glory.
    Well might be he died adter killing thousands of clonies :D
  14. PowerfulAnakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mace has a 137 move lightsaber fight. Hes being attacked, and the duel covers 400 yards. Hes being relentlesly attacked by Anakin. Anakin Kills Him.
  15. Rettage Jedi Padawan

obi,and padime cluthcing her new borns in her hands are quickly running down a hall towards a landing platform. To their shock there are no ships left. They turn and Obi can feel the tremendos amount of dark force slowly rounding the corner of the hall. Without warning a jedi starfighter lands on the platform. Mace quickly hopps out."Go." Obi stares at him in disbelief. "You must go, now! I will deal with him." Obi gives a quick nod then helps padme abord luanching the ship towards the sky. Mace watches the ship until it is a mere speck. there is a sharp hiss behind him as a lightsaber is activated. "Now Obiwan, It is time for you to die." Mace pulls of his hood and turns to face the armored Vader. Vader showing no sign of surprised, steps forward. "I always wanted to detroy, perhaps the greatest Jedi duelist, Master Windu." "YOu can not defeat me Anakin. Maybe here, but know this, if you strike me down, I will become more powerful, than you or your Emperor, can possibly imagine." "We shall see... Windu" the two warriors leap in the air at each other. Energy sizzles as they collide and there saber clash. Mace preforms dazzling moves and leaps, clearly on the offencive side. Anakin unlike previously see, moves with a slow presice style we see as Vader. Mace cleary exhuasted looks at his foe, "You have become powerful Anakin." "YOu no nothing of true power." yells vader. Vader then begins to move with great speed, backing mace up. MAce leaps away, extremly winded. He shuts his eyesand raises his saber in front of him. Vader leaps at him sliceing his blade throught mace's torso, only to see him dissapere.
  16. Bezo2004 Jedi Master

star 4
    Mace will die when Anakin remembers the secret of Unbreakable and uses the force to shatter Mace's skeleton.
  17. ReoG Jedi Padawan

Not that it would change my life in anyway...

If Mace is killed by a blaster, I will forever lose faith in Lucas.

If GL has to pump up the movie time...then so be it!

This thing should be full of memorable saber battles.

Also, I for one would finally like to see how Ben burns Ank to the point where he needs to dawn the black suit.

Also, Bobba will not age rapidly...Jango's orders were that he grow normally.

So at age 13 he will not kill a Master Jedi...alone anyway.
  18. MaceWinducannotdie Jedi Master

star 4
    Mace die? Say my name! Say my name!
  19. ForceFeeder Jedi Knight

star 3
    Choke on a chicken bone?

20. THX-Superman Jedi Padawan

http://www.geocities.com/crozmosis/MaceDeath.doc

That's how I see it
  21. TheFettMan Jedi Padawan

Anakin kills Mace in Palpatines office. Apparently Anakin and Palpatine are in his office and Mace, realising the evil in Palpatine, goes at him. Anakin, not going to let the only person who believed in him die, kills Mace with his lightsaber. I read that somewhere and I can't post the link where I read it cos it'll be locked.
  22. Special_Effect Jedi Padawan

He will die from a loss of blood after Anakin sucks his wee wee off.
  23. ogilbyb Jedi Master

star 4
    I still believe Palpatine kills him with his trusty lightsaber.
  24. Ackyuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Boba Fett might not kill him alone but... it would be really cool if Anakin weakened him badly, and than Boba Fett shot him with a missile in Palpatine's office, and you see his flaming body fly out the window and when he lands... you see robes land on the ground. Now that would be awesome. Some people say that Boba Fett couldn't do it but... they haven't seen the awesomeness of him. To see the awesomeness of Boba Fett go to the below adress.

http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/search.asp?search=Boba+Fett

If Boba Fett didn't kill Mace Windu, I would lose all faith in Lucas cause you don't know the skill of Boba Fett. Boba Fett shouldn't exactly kill Mace Windu, but he should help Anakin kill him.
  25. Ackyuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Boba Fett killing Mace Windu would be like an ewok(Wicket) killing the emperor.

You've got it mixed up its...

Boba Fett killing Mace Windu would be like the Emperor killing an ewok(Wicket).
  26. Barf_Vader Jedi Knight

star 1
    DV will cut him in half when he has his mask,I saw a picture so don't deny it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.