main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ackyuna

Ackyuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2004
    Yeah, maybe, but Boba Fett shouldn't kill him alone, but with help from Anakin or he, Vader, and Palpatine all do it.

2. crumbsalicious

crumbsalicious Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Mace will be fried by palpatine of course. Palpatine in turn wields a lightsaber. I just hope mace goes down kicking some ass bigtime. See im not worried about the obiwan anakin fight being justified. Im not worried about the anakin dooku duel. Im worried about how the mace windu deal will be handled because i respect the character so much. According to the Eu too hes a "killing machine" Ive always said id love to see mace take out a few guards on his way out get triple teamed and still ALMOST make it out.

3. Ackyuna

Oct 30, 2004
    He should get triple teamed by Vader, Palpatine, and Boba Fett. Vader weakens him. Palpatine is force lightning him up, and while he's doing it, Boba shoots the missile at him.

4. burserker

burserker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    "Mace should die holding off a veritable army of stormtroopers while Obi-Wan escapes with Padme."

yes if he had an awesome fight scene where he takes like 100 of them out I'd like that way better than Anakin killing him.

Maybe he is defending the younglings.

5. Ackyuna

Oct 30, 2004
    Um... stormtroopers didn't exist back than...

6. burserker

burserker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Clones then wow nitpicker I didnt say it I was quoting someone.

7. Ackyuna

Oct 30, 2004
    The clones are on the republic's side...

8. Dagobah-jay

Dagobah-jay Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2003
    id like to see mace go to confront sidious with a few jedi. the red guards take out the jedi and lo and behold anakin steps in to save palps. mace and anakin fight, mace is going to kill anakin, but then dosent. he backs off to give anakin one last hope of turning good again. before anakin can answer or do anything..we see just how strong sidious is. sidious begins to fry mace. mace asks anakin for help and anakin just looks at mace, looks at sidious and grins (ala luke in Jedi) and mace is about to be killed. sidious then kicks mace over something where he falls to his death.

9. mandalorian_jedi

mandalorian_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2003
    I hope that Boba kills him in some grievous, hideous, protracted fashion to avenge his and his fathers' embarassing deaths. However, my spider senses tell me it'll be Anakin who delivers the final blow.

10. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Boba's probably not even in ROTS, since we haven't heard anything.

11. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    How do you think Mace will die?

Mace comes in to confront Sidious with a bunch of Jedi.
    Well Sidious absolutly had to kill every MFer in the room , so be used his AK47!

you have to see Jackie Brown to understand this

12. mandalorian_jedi

mandalorian_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2003
    meh... I'm sure you're right. Oh well, here's hoping Ani owns him!

13. Barf_Vader

Barf_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    I said that Anikan (as Darth Vader) saws him in half.Confirmed.

Someone lock this thread. :(

14. I_Worship_Sidious

I_Worship_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2004
    Is there a chance that during the Mace-Palp confrontation that Anakin generates so much hate and anger that he actually gets a lightning shot off as well?

15. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    "I said that Anikan (as Darth Vader) saws him in half. Confirmed."

Well I'm assuming someone already has said this before, but Mace is thrown out a window...said it in one of Josh's pm's. And no one has confirmed Mace being sawed in half by Vader, in fact I've never even heard that before.

16. _dArTh_SoLo

_dArTh_SoLo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    Anakin will sit there and watch Mace die.

Poetically mirrors ROTJ with Luke.

It cannot happen any other way.

17. Yogurt154

Yogurt154 Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2005
    Boba does not kill Mace.Anakin does.He is trapped on a Republic ship where Dooku is the Emperors guard.Having a duel in front of the Emperor(similiar to Luke and Vader) he kills Dooku and becomes his new man.That is when he most likely kills Mace.Mace gives him a scar.That is when he travel to Rhen Vhar.where he faces Obi Wan.

18. KyleKatarn96

KyleKatarn96 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2004

"Mace should die holding off a veritable army of stormtroopers while Obi-Wan escapes with Padme."

yes if he had an awesome fight scene where he takes like 100 of them out I'd like that way better than Anakin killing him.

that idea sounds very good..i like that..but then again..its going to be good seeing vader n windu duel...meh we'll never know

19. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I don't know exactly how Mace will die, but you can bet he'll beat the crap out of somebody first.

20. SupremeChancellor

SupremeChancellor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    no he wont.

palpatine will pretend to be a coward then smoke his ass with some lightning then get anakin to chuck him through a window....

i think there whould be the same sort of effects shown inESB when vader and luke are dueling and the window smashes....that would be KOOL!

21. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Yeah he will. Mace will own Sidious for most of their duel then just when Mace is about to finish Palpatine, Sidious will reveal the full extent of his Sith training and give Mace a choice. Regular or Extra-Crispy?

22. JIMBOTHESWMASTER

JIMBOTHESWMASTER Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2004
    Actually he does die him and three other jedi are killed by emperor palpatine when they find out he is darth sidiouse. Jimbo out!

23. ANAK1N

ANAK1N Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2005
    Following the most recent spoilers, including the audio clip from Sam Jackson.

Mace actually defeats Palpatine and Anakin comes in and turns the tide. He decides to save Palpatine and duels Windu...Anakin cuts of his hand and Palps electricutes him and throws him out the window.

24. Ja-ClosEasou

Ja-ClosEasou Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Mace will be fighting against Clone Troopers on the same planet Anakin and Obi have their duel on.

He chases Anakin and Obi as they duel through the complex, but they are cut off and disappear.

He arrives in a huge chamber, a lone figure standing there...Jango Fett.

He senses something familiar and stops not beleiving what the Force is telling him.

Shocked, he flees through the labyrinth of corridors.

He looks up to see Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting along a catwalk (ala Ep I)

A disturbance in the Force hits him and he whirls around to see a Clone Trooper standing right behind him, blaster rifle aimed at him from a few meters away.

The Trooper slowly pulls off his helmet to reveal....Boba! He has tears and rage brimming in his eyes.

Too tired to carry on fighting, he runs and comes to a tunnel (think in Bespin from ESB). He hurls himself though, but the ends of it lock and he is trapped.

He hears slow footfalls on the metal ground, echoing around the chambers.

Boba appears at one end, staring at Mace, never backing down, never looking away. Fixing Mace with a gaze full of revenge, he hits a switch on the side of the tunnel and it tips up one end, sending Mace hurtling into a power core where his remains are vaporized.

---------------------

Off the top of my head, that's pretty imaginative!

25. killfire

killfire Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    So Mace is killed by the Emperor first, then cut in half by anakin, one half falls out the window while the other is shot by Boba Fett?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.