How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Talonius Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mace will die heroically distracting Palp and Vader while Yoda and Obi wisk off with the twins. It's the only scenario that I can accept for the "second baddest person in the universe". If Boba offs him, I'll toss my Star Wars Videos/DVD's in the dumpster.

(not really but I'll be pissed)
  2. Darth_Digital Jedi Master

star 4
    I`d love it if Palpatine did it.

Mace runs into the guys office for guidance and old Palpatine pulls a force lightning...
  3. Enlightened Jedi Padawan

He won't. In an issue of (I think) the Star Wars Insider, there were a series of rumours about the trilogy that were confirmed/denied by Callumn(sp?). One of these was 'Will Mace Die?' which was answered no (just like the same for Jar-Jar-d@mn!).
  4. darth_baboo Jedi Knight

Well if anyone read the comics, Boba Fett almost killed Vader, he had a chance when Vader was distracted retriving a head of an alien that tells the future from the lava pits, but decided not to, he had his rockets ready to fire but he told himself that if he did the entire Empire will be on his tail, so dont count out Boba yet.
  5. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    I love Mace but how can he not die?

Rick Mcallum is a fu**ing lier anyways

why should he tell the truth

Mace will die i just hope they make Mace the hero of the PT
  6. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    I want to ammend my earlier post.

I think it will either be Vader or by stormtroopers.
  7. Hutts Can't Run Force Ghost

star 1
    Boba Fett will probably kill Mace Windu. In fact, I think he HAS to. Otherwise why have the little kid Boba witness Jango being killed by Mace? What point is there in such a horrific and nasty scene ('son' sees 'father' being beheaded) if it's not to set up a later retribution?

How he does it I don't care. It's not my job to write such a scenario. But I think it will be to do with Mace being involved in a fight with someone else, and Boba will rocket in with a lightsabre while he's distracted and hopefully dish out the same thing Jango got.

That makes sense. Otherwise the scene we'll see in AOTC will be totally senseless. Bit like Batman I suppose when he witnesses his parents being killed he gets revenge on those who did it...
  8. tooltre Jedi Knight

star 3
    He dies of old age...
    Just kidding he will bite it against boba fett probably...but not disintegration.
  9. BLKNIGHT18 Jedi Master

star 4
    but doesn't boba grow at a regular rate? 14yr old killing Mace, a guy GL has hyped up to be such a bad a** fighter? I don't see anyone but Anakin, Sidious, or whole crapload of stormtroopers at the end of Ep.III where Mace heads the last stand while Yoda and Obi-wan hide the kids.
  10. Knightstalker- Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Mace will die i just hope they make Mace the hero of the PT"

Yeah, right. And while they're at it, why don't they change the name of the prequels to "The Adventures of Mace Windu"? [face_plain]
  11. DarthTyranus2 Jedi Youngling

He will choke on a pretzel, just like good 'ol George W did. Kidding. Probably our first look at disenegration.
  12. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    What's wrong with making Mace the hero and having a grand death in episode 3?

I don't see anything wrong with this, especially how he is having maybe the best fight scene in AOTC.........
  13. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    * Agrees with THE DOODE's sig *
  14. Cyan_Dawn Jedi Knight

star 3
    I guarentee that Mace Windu will be the last Jedi Knight aside from Yoda, Anakin, and Obi Wan. My guess is that Mace will be the first to discover Palpatine = Sidious. Naturally there is a confrontation and Palpatine will kill him. How? I don't know, but at some point we know that George will have to show the true power of Sidious (aside from what we see in ROTJ). Another possibility is Boba Fett killing Mace Windu.
  15. lavjoricso Force Ghost

star 4
    I,ve said it before and i'll say it again.

A 13 year old kid killing one of the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy would be an absolute JOKE,and an awful way of ending the life of a real strong character.

Boba Fett will not kill Mace Windu.We don't need to see him in E3,and i hope the next time we will see him will be in TESB .

A 13 year old Jedi couldn't take out Mace,let alone a OT extra when he's 13 !!!
  16. Knightstalker- Jedi Knight

star 3
    What's wrong with making Mace the hero of the PT? Uh, cause last I heard, the PT isn't about him.
    Unless I really missed something.
  17. JediUbo422 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Death by Jar Jar annoyance! : ^ )

Jedi Ubo
  18. Mas_Amedda Jedi Knight

star 2
    **I did not read everyone's post**

I would like to see Bail Organa, Padme and her two newborn kids, Obi-Wan and Mace Windu on top of a building on Coruscant by a landed ship. Knowing that they need more time and that Vader and his troops are advancing MAce bickers with Obi-Wan about who will stay behind. Obi-Wan says something to the affect of "HE WAS MY RESPOSIBILITY I FAILED I NEED TO DO THIS TO KEEP MY HONOR!"
    Mace looks speachless and when Obi-Wan turns to walk away from the shuttle Mace beats him over the back of the head and knocks him out and passes him onto the ship. Vader has just shown up ontop of the building and approaches te shuttle. Mace charges him and swings his lightsaber violently catching Vader off guard a bit. They fight for awhile until the ship in clear and takes off. Knowing that there is no way to win Mace puts up his lightsaber and lets down his guard the same way Obi-Wan Kenobi does in ANH. Vader strikes and Mace disappears, while Obi-Wan and the rest look on with tears in their eyes from above and take off into the stormy night sky.

However that's just me...
  19. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    See, if that happened not saying it will wouldn't Mace be the hero of the PT?
  20. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    But i think it would be sweet to see like 200 clone troopers advancing on the jedi temple and Mace buys thier escape by taking a huge onslaght by himself and doing quite well then Vader storms through the troops and Challenges Mace and they fight only to be a draw until Boba comes in some way and cheaps Mace out.......

But then again i don't want to see Mace cheaped out but how can anyone kill Mace one on one? Except Palps so maybe he kills Mace?

I really don't know and i hope i don't when the movie is released
  21. Mas_Amedda Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm pretty sure Palpatine will kill Dooku, since both are allied but both want complete control so I figure Dooku will try to rebel and try assassinate Palpatine but will be killed at the hand of Palpatine.
  22. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    That's cool but what does that have to do with Mace?
  23. Mas_Amedda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well people were saying they wanted to see Palpatine do something and I'm pretty sure he kills Vader. I do not think he kills Mace. I was responding to earlier posts.
  24. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Well people were saying they wanted to see Palpatine do something and I'm pretty sure he kills Vader.

:confused: You must be kidding.

Anyway, we come here to do one thing. Talk about Mace Windu.

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/mace/arenamace.jpg]
  25. Mas_Amedda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ooops I meant Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku not Vader. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.