How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya you said it Grilled !

Mace needs more attention and we are trying our best to show people the real hero of the PT
  2. Jedi_Hermione Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have three guesses.

1. Vader
    2. Defending the temple from Clones
    3. By Boba Fett.
  3. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    i say not Boba that is dumb

he is a boy and his dad couldn't kill him so WTF?
  4. Knightstalker- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm sorry to break it to you DOODE, but Obi-Wan Kenobi is THE hero of the PT Yes, Mace is a hero, but not THE hero. And I beleive
    it will be Obi-Wan who discovers Palpatine is a Sith Master.
    It seems to me that Mace's complacency is what's gonna get him killed. He may be a great warrior, but he isn't Superman.
  5. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    Your right he isn't superman my little friend but he will look pretty damn close in 60 days......
  6. Mas_Amedda Jedi Knight

star 2
    I highly doubt Mace will be the one to find out and there is always that nobody specifically finds out and that Palpatine just kind of announces it. But if anybody were to "find out" I'd say its Obi-Wan. Because I mean aside from feeling guilty and coming to Obi-Wan's rescue in AOTC he just kind of sits in a tower all day talking to Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi and 9 mute jedi council members.
  7. haakun Force Ghost

star 4
    I think it would be could if Anakin and Obi-Wan will discover that Palpy is a sith master at the same time (and while they are fighting), maybe anakin loses his blue lightsaber during the duel and Palpy gives him another...and when he ignites it.... IT'S RED!!.

I'm sorry to break it to you DOODE, but Obi-Wan Kenobi is THE hero of the PT

Really??, have you already seen the PT? [face_plain]
  8. Knightstalker- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm DOODE's little friend! ;)

And no Haakun, I haven't seen the movie yet, though it sounds like some of you have. :p
  9. General_Severus_Khan Jedi Knight

star 1
    boba fett

remember vader saying to fett "and this time no disentigrations (spelling)"

10. Clonetrooper-X Jedi Knight

star 1
    Slowly & Painful death by the hands of Boba fett.

Plus I think this will make Boba "the best of the best" of his bounty hunting abilitys, to kill a jedi.
  11. lavjoricso Force Ghost

star 4
    im sorry but Boba Fett = way over rated OT extra !!!
  12. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    He wasn't an extra but yes he's overrated and yes he's a minor character.....

Obi might be a hero but isn't he also the goat in the SW saga?

Mace is a hero which is undebatable but him being "THE HERO" of the PT is up in the air but i bet he will be made to look like a martyr and a hero........
  13. neoxeon2 Jedi Master

star 4
    i hope he fights Ani before he dies, but either Ani or Palp, if ani, i hope it's before Obi fights him, so Obi is more pissed,
  14. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    I wouldn't think Ani would stand a chance against Mace. That's like saying Ani would beat Yoda. The only way to get rod of Mace is by setting a trap (lots of stormtroopers) or Vader as a Sith getting lucky.

This will sure be interesting to see play out.

And oh yeah...

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/mace/19_sm.jpg]

Well, it speaks for itself. :D
  16. Knightstalker- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I posted this in another thread, but I'll post it here as well.
    Mace is fighting for his life against a group of stormtroopers in the top floor of the Jedi Temple. As the last trooper hits the floor, Mace hears a loud engine whining and he turns to face the window, only to see Boba Fett sitting at the controls of Slave 1 hovering outside. We'd see a close up of Mace's face, then a close up of Boba's helmet. Realisation dawns on Mace, but all too late. Boba acknowledges him with a slight nod, and fires a missile, straight at the temple, and its the last thing Mace sees before he is vaporised.
  17. CUBIE_HOLE Force Ghost

star 4
    remember vader saying to fett "and this time no disentigrations"

That line was written/said about twenty years ago. Do you, or anyone for that matter, honestly believe that line was said to specifically refer to the PT 'when Boba Fett killed Mace?' Personally, I don't think GL knew/planned on having Boba(or Jango, because he's just Boba with a different name) to be in any movies except TESB and ROTJ.

Here's a little unofficial poll to see what people think in general:

1. Do you think at the time of TESB GL had already planned and knew that Boba/Jango Fett was going to be an influential character throughout the saga

2. Do you think Boba Fett was in the OT to fill a simple role, and that GL had no idea how popular he would be, but because he is so popular, he changed the entire PT around to make room for him?

I believe in the second choice, since the OT has already been changed in some places just to insert Boba Fett in some insignificant manner, which resulted about a billion fanboys ruining a perfectly good pair of pants.
  18. Doggle_the_Greater Jedi Padawan

Mace gets killed by his clone Samuel Jackson.
  19. SithMacqdor Jedi Knight

star 2
    Goerge Lucas must have us hating Darth Vader or Anakin by end of the 3rd movie. Or perhaps feeling sad for him. Mad because Mace and Yoda both thought Anakin was not to be trained into the ways of "the Force"

So to make it ironic, Anakin surely must do away with the people(Mace) that forsaw his controversial training.

The next spin could be Obi Wan and Mace fighting Anakin as he pursues his twins and Anankin falls into a hot pit scalded up.

Sen Palp kills Mace, as Mace was about to kill Anakin, revealing all along he is "The Phantom Menance"

is this ending fool proof or what?

20. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Good ideas, Knightstalker-.
  21. uberhoffen Jedi Padawan

i think boba fett could disintigrate him somehow. mace does (appearantly)kill jango in AOTC so maybe boba gets back at him. in TESB vader tells boba "no disintigration", maybe he saw boba disintigrate him? or maybe i'm just getting too caught up in these tie ins to the OT.
  22. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Well Mace does kill Jango in Ep2.
  23. TheForceOnTap Jedi Padawan

In a horrible training accident while trying out his new ultraviolet lightsaber.
  24. StarDude Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This was the first "Mace Windu" thread.
  25. THE_DOODE Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm good ideas but i think it won't be Boba

if it is it won't be direct
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.